• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

noakai

You know that saying, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades? But she's definitely the easiest to headcanon as a future wife, and all in all I think it was the best resolution they could have given it knowing that Ash is going to Alola next season. There's really only so much they can do with constraints like that.

Well it wasn't a cheek peck since those are never censored. It was censored because it's something that shouldn't be seen on a kid's show by Japenease standards. I honestly can't think of anything else within reason. Sure it's not 100%, but it's still easily the most likely case and that's good enough for most of us.

Exactly, it's most likely a lip kiss. Why would they sensor a cheek kiss? They haven't done it before, so this is a pretty clear indication of the fact it is a lip kiss

^Agree with missnocolec, best and easiest headcanon for Ash's wife in my opinion :)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/FzCI41z.jpg?1[/img139]

I don't know why it is but as I get older the final scene in Pallet Town affects me more and more. Teared up during the ending song and lost it at this screen. XYZ was a phenomenal series, and while the finale wasn't completely sappy with its goodbyes, I still really feel for the departing companions. I want to see Bonnie grown up and challenging Ash some day.

The Amourshipping moment was so extra and hilariously censored but if y'all enjoyed it that's okay. It was kinda sweet.

greninjamaster

Well it wasn't a cheek peck since those are never censored. It was censored because it's something that shouldn't be seen on a kid's show by Japenease standards. I honestly can't think of anything else within reason. Sure it's not 100%, but it's still easily the most likely case and that's good enough for most of us.

It could easily have been a cheek kiss. It's ambiguous for a reason. You're free to interpret it whichever way you like.

Serena will become a very pretty woman when she grows up. I find it hilarious on how she slightly kissed him softly on his cheek and once she said thank you to him, everyone acted like nothing really happened LOL! The reactions are hilarious, I see Serena romanticized vision again! I don't think Ash even cared for it, it was weird/strange to just see your friend softly kiss you and leave. A bit awkward but good for Serena.

Which is what it was, it was good for Serena but Ash clearly was just like "...alrighty then" and had little to no reaction. He's still 10 after all(and will always be).

Last edited:
I didn't expect them to show Serena and Ash in a liplock, it's still a kids anime of course.

But the kiss on the lips censored was 100x better than I imagined.

Us AmourShippers will be talking about it forever xD

AndStillISpin

Ash's mouth was open right before and right after the kiss, and since she took him by surprise I doubt he had time to close his mouth.

Not like it makes a difference either way, but I'm sure it was just on the cheek.

Ash's mouth was open right before and right after the kiss, and since she took him by surprise I doubt he had time to close his mouth.

Not like it makes a difference either way, but I'm sure it was just on the cheek.

And I'm 100% sure it was a lip kiss, I have my opinion and you have yours :)

Genaller

Silver Soul

Its entirely possible to just kiss the upper or lower lip. More often lower.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

Well there is a difference between kissing on the lips....and an actual full on french kiss. It's possible they censored it if she went full on makeout mode for a few seconds.

Professor Samuel Oak, what on earth are you doing in Ash's house? ... With Ash's mom?! WHERE'S MR. MIME?! Two ships confirmed in one episode, I guess.

TR shows that they have much more potential to be entertaining doing anything else rather than stealing Pikachu, they definitely take the cake for the funniest scene of this episode.

So, Alain is going to follow Ash's steps and start from scratch only with his starter? Whoa, what a radical change, what will he ever do without his Bisharp? I'm not really going to miss him, I hope that the writers stop trying to recreate another Paul for the show (they'll never get that good ever again), Alain didn't do it for me when he acted like an emotionless and careless bastard, it would have been better if he acted the way he does now earlier in the series.

Music placement is a little awkward in some scenes, but the good animation makes up for it. Never cared about ships in general, but I gotta admit that the last scene with Serena was pretty sweet, it caught me off-guard. Some fans must have reached GT Goku 'wakuwaku' levels of excitement. Clemont used Bunnelby against Pikachu, early reset confirmed.

Greninja can apparently sense the vines without his transformation, OK. He also used the Water Shuriken like a sword again, leaving Cut completely useless. "Mum, check out ma' birdz!"

Good finale overall, XY managed to get back its A game at the very end. Second best series for sure. Can't wait for Sun and Moon, regardless of mature Ash or not (make him win a lot of battles pls).

Last edited:
Well there is a difference between kissing on the lips....and an actual full on french kiss. It's possible they censored it if she went full on makeout mode for a few seconds.

.....* make it happen * xD

I think it was just a regular kiss, but if it is a French kiss...ill take it!

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
OK so after re-watching it, Serena did indeed say something along the line of "I am your goal, Ash. The next time we meet, I will become a more charming women." I guess yay for Amourshippers?

greninjamaster

OK so after re-watching it, Serena did indeed say something along the line of "I am your goal, Ash. The next time we meet, I will become a more charming women." I guess yay for Amourshippers?

LOL this is such a joke. What a gross and sexist thing for the writers to say.

The question is now if will that will ever happen or if ash will be 10 forever and this sub plot will be pushed under the rug.

Forever 10 I imagine. They still have to make games after all and Ash is the connection from the anime to the game and has been for many many years.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yay for them but Ash still sees her as nothing more than a friend. It's sad on how this 10 second scene is taking away all the good stuff that happened in this episode. I'm happy that Ash made it to Pallet Town by the end of this episode just to debunk the hilarious tragic theories.

greninjamaster

That's your opinion and that's not fair to Serena either.

I didn't say Serena, I said the writers. That is a horrible thing to say. Especially to a young female growing up. It's as if your goal in life is to find a man and grow to be charming for said man. It's beyond sexist and disgusting. Paints a horrible message for youth.

Yay for them but Ash still sees her as nothing more than a friend. It's sad on how this 10 second scene is taking away all the good stuff that happened in this episode. I'm happy that Ash made it to Pallet Town by the end of this episode just to debunk the hilarious tragic theories.

Pretty much everything here. It's one-sided, it's always been one sided. But this is how the shipper mentality works. Take away all the good character stuff, focus on the ship bait.

Last edited: