• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

phanpycross

God-king
It's gonna be weird bringing her back for a cameo now.

noakai

Serena kisses and runs, get it gurl lmao.

I feel like on the whole this was a pretty satisfying ep? Dedenne and TR didn't take up too much time, I'm happy with Alan's ending, Amourshippers FINALLY got their payoff and they didn't show the end of the Ash x Clemont battle so there's no need to argue over it. I think it was a pretty good finale ep. Also, that preview...did the people from ancient times look a lot like Ash, Serena and Bonnie to anyone else...? I need a video to see again but they did to me.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Ayyy it actually wasn't bait after all, noice. :] Serena stole dat first kiss (outside of movies, and even then if it was in the mouth it's more than them)

That movie one is still left in doubt, since its still unknown who kissed him. Was it Latias or the Girl.

But this one is the official first confirmed one.

Now i wonder how it would turn out in the SM Saga, considering that the setting for it is School Life, along with 3 main female characters (and most of us know how Japanese Anime with School Setting turn into mostly).

This episode is an inferior dp ending imo.
5 minutes montage of old footages,rly?It make me fall asleep.

Still better than BW one.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Pretty good episode. Not much feels for me, but I don't often "feel" anyway. Team Rocket left pretty quick, Dedenne's little thing was pretty short, and this might be the first time Ash got kissed in the main series. (I remember Melody and Latias, but movies....)

The flashback montage could have been shorter and don't really care for amour so 7.5/10

Edit: Oh yeah Alain took Manon to a cave
And Steven took Shota to a cave-ruin thing
Aren't first dates wonderful

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Is Amour Canon now? What did Ash say afterwards? Any Japanese speakers care to lend a hand?
What if she tried but the escalator trolled her...probably not given the reactions

Last edited:

qazplmwsxo

That movie one is still left in doubt, since its still unknown who kissed him. Was it Latias or the Girl.

But this one is the official first confirmed one.

Now i wonder how it would turn out in the SM Saga, considering that the setting for it is School Life, along with 3 main female characters (and most of us know how Japanese Anime with School Setting turn into mostly).

Still better than BW one.

not really imo, the BW ending has nostalgia and more encouraging

Genaller

Silver Soul
Thank you Tomioka. #Amour4life

Pteranodonte

Meh. Pretty boring episode for a finale. And of course no old Pokémon were shown. Even the BW finale was better.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
He didn't really say anything.
Just sort of shrugged and waved bye.

I was referring more to just after the plane left, I got the impression he didn't say much straight after the moment xD

NitroLightningFlash

Whoa! Did NOT expect the kiss at all! So the Amourshippers DO get some payoff after all, good for them, couldn't they have shown the kiss though? (face it writers we ALL know that's what happened so why hide it? xD) At least it happened though right? Maybe this is what one of the staff meant when they said 'wait till the end'? x3

Is Serena the first main girl to kiss Ash ever? (can't remember). Serena had better come back at some point even more now! It makes it harder for her not to, because her popularity will of shot up even more now with this...going to be awkward for Ash though for sure if he sees her again after THAT! x3

Anyway this was a really good sendoff episode for all of them. Loved the flashback scenes kind of felt emotional there (i know silly right?) ;-;

Going to miss Sylveon, Luxray, Braixen and Bunnelby though...;-;

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Whoa! Did NOT expect the kiss at all! So the Amourshippers DO get some payoff after all, good for them, couldn't they have shown the kiss though? (face it writers we ALL know that's what happened so why hide it? xD) At least it happened though right? Maybe this is what one of the staff meant when they said 'wait till the end'? x3

Is Serena the first main girl to kiss Ash ever? (can't remember). Serena had better come back at some point even more now! It makes it harder for her not to, because her popularity will of shot up even more now with this...going to be awkward for Ash though for sure if he sees her again after THAT! x3

Anyway this was a really good sendoff episode for all of them. Loved the flashback scenes kind of felt emotional there (i know silly right?) ;-;

Going to miss Sylveon, Luxray, Braixen and Bunnelby though...;-;

Didnt misty kiss her in the cut christmas episode?

NitroLightningFlash

Didnt misty kiss her in the cut christmas episode?

Really? I've never seen that? ok then x3 hope they don't cut this episode but i doubt it since it's a farewell episode and all xD

I'm also really happy that Alain and Mairin stay together (it seems).

Can't believe the series is over ;-;

Farewell XY and hello Sun and Moon...(soon) x3

Last edited:
Pretty good episode. Not much feels for me, but I don't often "feel" anyway. Team Rocket left pretty quick, Dedenne's little thing was pretty short, and this might be the first time Ash got kissed in the main series. (I remember Melody and Latias, but movies....)

The flashback montage could have been shorter and don't really care for amour so 7.5/10

Edit: Oh yeah Alain took Manon to a cave
And Steven took Shota to a cave-ruin thing
Aren't first dates wonderful

New brOTPs confirmed? :p