• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I cried when it ended.
Perfect series.

RafaSceptile

I meant during the time of XYZ
Ah, then definitely Alain winning the Kalos League, the first 50 pages of Down to the Fiery Finish are wild

Blame the writers, if they hadn't involved a romance there wouldn't be so many shippers
I mean people who don't like the ship already did it, we can't blame any other people

Did Serena even hug Ash once in the span of 150 episodes.
I don't think so

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Its a shame we haven't seen Serena since this episode as well as there being no clear, significant continuity to the past series in this series (until the post-series specials that aired after this episode.)

Its a shame we haven't seen Serena since this episode as well as there being no clear, significant continuity to the past series in this series (until the post-series specials that aired after this episode.)
Let her take her time, right now she must be participating in Hoenn Grand Festival XD

Observer

Mostly watching
He got an apparently corresponding crush with Olivia, they dating in offscreen land is a bit more possible than that.

Only time will tell if it goes the way of Professor Ivy. I will admit though like Krillen and Yamcha from DBZ Abridged, he could use a win.

Observer

Mostly watching
He got an apparently corresponding crush with Olivia, they dating in offscreen land is a bit more possible than that.

Only time will tell if it goes the way of Professor Ivy. I will admit though like Krillen and Yamcha from DBZ Abridged, he could use a win.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Maybe that, probably, what can I say I have faith in the girl. Brock getting a girlfriend off screen now that is something is I would find hard to believe.
In fact, here is a list of impossibilities all companions can't do better in offscreenland:

Misty - Keep her Psyduck from coming out.
Brock - Getting a girlfriend he's happy with.
May - Become a top coordinator.
Max - Will never be a 10-year old, thus never letting him become a trainer proper.
Dawn - Become a top coordinator.
Iris - Actually have a full team of Dragon-types.
Cilan - S-rank connoisseurs are a myth long forgotten.
Serena - Become Kalos Queen because **** not having an established fanbase. Win a battle without Ash around.
Clemont - ?
Bonnie - ?
Mallow - Actually bothering to train her Pokemon.
Lana - Catch a Kyogre.
Kiawe - (Dude actually got his wish because no one else bothers with it anyway.)
Sophocles - Same as Max.
Lillie - Win a battle without her friends.

Observer

Mostly watching
In fact, here is a list of impossibilities all companions can't do better in offscreenland:

Misty - Keep her Psyduck from coming out.
Brock - Getting a girlfriend he's happy with.
May - Become a top coordinator.
Max - Will never be a 10-year old, thus never letting him become a trainer proper.
Dawn - Become a top coordinator.
Iris - Actually have a full team of Dragon-types.
Cilan - S-rank connoisseurs are a myth long forgotten.
Serena - Become Kalos Queen because **** not having an established fanbase. Win a battle without Ash around.
Clemont - ?
Bonnie - ?
Mallow - Actually bothering to train her Pokemon.
Lana - Catch a Kyogre.
Kiawe - (Dude actually got his wish because no one else bothers with it anyway.)
Sophocles - Same as Max.
Lillie - Win a battle without her friends.

You left out Tracey.