• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

CelebiAS

- Bonnie became the best character ever
- Did they kiss or did Serena kiss Ash, either way it looked like Ash liked it. Canon on both sides on my mind.
Everyone else's faces tho, was it only a kiss or did Serena...yeah, no lol.
- Lost it a bit at the recount. It was well paced and didn't realise those were the credits for a while.
- Even though the lights were on, I felt like Ash came to an empty house for some reason

The closing message, what does that mean for Pokemon.

Viex

Did I miss it or was there no "To be continued" sign at the end?

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master

In some ways, it's a fitting closure. Not just to XY&Z, but the old series from 1997-2016. And that's a good thing for me because it allows me to completely divorce Sun and Moon from my personal head canon and see it for what it is on its own, no need to compare it to the previous sagas like BW to DP before. I'm in a happy mood right now, though I am a bit sore over the departure of Ash-Greninja.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Honestly it really feels more like more than ever now that ash should have jus won the league and his story ends here. He is basically going to be an entirely new character in sun and moon anyway.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
WOW! Serena kissed Ash! The moment I always craved for!!!!!! But why did wasn't the kiss shown fully! And why did the writers made her part ways! The pairing was perfect and it should've been forever and eternal! How will I console myself! I'm crying a river at the moment!

xyzash

Unbeatable
Serena changed her goal again, she now says that Ash is her goal, and she will become more attractive the next time they meet...
And I'm not kidding, this is the actual translation.

Also, Clemont Knows !! When Serena said this he turned and smiled to Bonnie!! He Knows!!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Serena changed her goal again, she now says that Ash is her goal, and she will become more attractive the next time they meet...

Also, Clemont Knows !! When Serena said this he turned and smiled to Bonnie!! He Knows!!

Really? I'll wait for official subs or if any Japanese speakers can translate what Serena says, but if that's true...wow. Way to ruin a character :/.

I guess Clemont would have known from the snowball episode and possibly Bonnie telling him off screen.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer

Had a feeling that Serena mentioned something like that (atleast the attractive part) before the kiss part, but since my Japanese is rusty, so wasn't sure.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
**** me sideways with a screwdriver they actually got Serena to kiss him. O.O

+1,000,000 points for them playing the full version of Volt for Ash's wrap-up. Won't lie I was jamming the **** out to it.

Highly satisfied with this ending, was nice seeing all those characters, even the supporting ones, get a little closure at the end. Brilliant.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Really? I'll wait for official subs or if any Japanese speakers can translate what Serena says, but if that's true...wow. Way to ruin a character :/.

I guess Clemont would have known from the snowball episode and possibly Bonnie telling him off screen.

I don't think she meant it as her actual goal since she's still going to Hoenn for contests.

Honestly it really feels more like more than ever now that ash should have jus won the league and his story ends here. He is basically going to be an entirely new character in sun and moon anyway.

Yes. I have been saying this to myself and people around me for ages now. This was the perfect moment to just end Ash's story and start at a brand-new beginning. We even had some potential trios going on throughout XYZ - Alain, Manon and Daigo were perfect as a trio, with Manon as the Ash character, Alain as the OTP character, and Daigo as the can-be-serious-but-just-tends-to-have-an-obsession-for-a-running-gag character. Not only do we see them go away, but it annoyed me that they didn't leave as a trio. I know I'm likely the only one, but they fitted each other so much that seeing them no longer together felt... unsatisfying.

But it's not just my trio fantasies. Ash and Ash-Greninja. Ash and Serena. Ash and his unpopularity outside of this forum. It confused me when Ash was confirmed to stay on, mainly because I was confused as to how they could make Greninja leaving good, plus why they continued with such an unpopular character, plus why they weren't making Amour full canon.

But what I can say indeed is that unless some giant amount of BS happens convinces me that some massive deep stuff will happen in Alola, I will end my anime watching here. This ending was what I had been hoping for. This ending is truly an ending to me.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I don't think she meant it as her actual goal since she's still going to Hoenn for contests.

Hopefully. I would hate for her to just abandon everything she's done just for Ash.

CelebiAS

What did Alan say about his Key/Mega stones and Team Flare when the guys asked why he didn't have them?
If he said that he got them from them as I wishfully thought he did, then Ash is the rightful winner of the Kalos League after all.
At least will be on my mind if some real world logic applied.
Not the same as winning on court but same result anyway.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Did Serena really say that Ash is her goal! That's awesome! But that's probably a trolling statement unfortunately. The writers probably will never bring Serena back for a major role.

xyzash

Unbeatable
What did Alan say about his Key/Mega stones and Team Flare when the guys asked why he didn't have them?
If he said that he got them from them as I wishfully thought he did, then Ash is the rightful winner of the Kalos League after all.
At least will be on my mind if some real world logic applied.
Not the same as winning on court but same result anyway.

Alain states that he wants to start from zero like Ash.