• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

speaking of, any idea where Ohashi has been lately?
He did some recent work on Coco and another anime Dynazenon, but for the most part he hasn't been very prolific at all. I have some idea of what people like Nishiya and Maenami are up to, but Ohashi is an enigma.

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ewww.
mari was an oddball and came out of nowhere tbh. Anno inserting his wife into it ruined the movie for me
Kaworu best boy!

Tbh I strongly agree with you on Mari. She just gave off big Mary Sue vibes to me lol

I had no idea she was based on Anno's wife tho? Is that why she's always so fanservice-y? Good Lord Anno...

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Imagine being so proud of animating an offscreen kiss.
A kiss (especially one of the lips) is harder to animate than most people would expect. It can easily look bad. Trust me, I know firsthand. But there is something more romantic about seeing Serena's feet lifting up and Ash's feet making a subtle reaction. Like, this moment is for them alone to witness but we'll tell fans that yes, it did happen and it's worth the series waiting.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not if there's a timeskip. Let's hope this shitshow ends soon.
tbh I hope that if there's a timeskip or something, the next series is a full on reboot rather than Pokemon's version of Boruto

Morax

King of heroes
tbh I hope that if there's a timeskip or something, the next series is a full on reboot rather than Pokemon's version of Boruto
It’s probably going to be boruto because that formula works but yeah, i’d prefer they stopped the anime production completely.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I cant see a time skip at all, Ash is never going to age past 10 and they created a perfect loop by drawing in new generations of kids while the older generations quit watching (or still continue to watch) so that they'll never have to replace or age Ash as well as keeping the same formula with tons of fillers since there will always be a new generation that will watch the anime that they won't have to really change things up drastically (this current series is still following the format that has been set since AG with Ash getting a new full team of Pokemon and the PWC is pretty much gym battles under a different name).