• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Alain states that he wants to start from zero like Ash.

Yes but what did Alain do with his Mega Stone? Sorry, I don't understand Japanese.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
WOW! Serena kissed Ash! The moment I always craved for!!!!!! But why wasn't the kiss shown fully!
The writers probs didn't want to show it as it's a kids show
Though I'm a stubborn a-hole and because the kiss wasn't shown, I'm acting on the belief that the kiss never happened. For all we know, she could've whispered that she loved him.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Yes but what did Alain do with his Mega Stone? Sorry, I don't understand Japanese.

Apparently, from what I've heard, he tossed it away because it belonged to Lysandre and thus would be a reminder of the horrible mistakes he's made. A good choice there (and in my head canon he tossed the League trophy with it as well).

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Though I'm a stubborn a-hole and because the kiss wasn't shown, I'm acting on the belief that the kiss never happened. For all we know, she could've whispered something to Ash's ear.

Shhhh...let them have their moment, you partypooper you.

CelebiAS

Alain states that he wants to start from zero like Ash.

I got that, but he referenced Team Flare in some way and that's what I missed.
He could've said the Stones made him remember he was a part of it or about anything else really.

Eh, will just wait the subs. Thanks anyway.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yes, but did Alain mention anything about what he did with his Mega Stone?

I would have thought this would have been addressed back in his focus episode (that Clemont stole the spotlight from, mind you).

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Regarding the mega stone thing. If Alain said he wants to begin at zero again, it'd make sense for him to not have his mega ring tbph.

Shhhh...let them have their moment, you partypooper you.
I'm not a party pooper. They can believe that the kiss happened all they want, but at the end of the day, I was saying what I thought.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Though I'm a stubborn a-hole and because the kiss wasn't shown, I'm acting on the belief that the kiss never happened. For all we know, she could've whispered that she loved him.

The kiss 100℅ happened. Please don't deny the obvious. The sparkling background during the moment suggested something very romantic, like a kiss.

Last edited:

noakai

soveryanon on tumblr said that Ash and Alan's conversation was basically Ash noticing his mega ring was gone and Alan saying that he got that from Lysandre, and now he's going to try and find his own ring and stone on his own. Basically what happened in the games with the sun dial putting out line and showing where stones are also just happened in the anime so he and Manon are traveling around finding stones and reporting to Sycamore.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Wow, this ending was just beautiful. Everything about it was absolutely amazing. Thank you XY for giving us this amazing adventure full of suspense, character, cringing moments, and memorable moments. I'm sure that most people will definitely miss the splendor and magic of the Kalos region.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The one time XY doesnt bait......they got me lol

the shippers will never let this die

good finale either way though

The only way it dies is if an Ash x whoever ship comes along that is confirmed canon on both sides, but I doubt that would happen anytime soon given we've just had three years of Amour.

Agree about good finale.

Supersonicbro

Had a feeling that Serena mentioned something like that (atleast the attractive part) before the kiss part, but since my Japanese is rusty, so wasn't sure.

Yeah i had a feeling that was the case too because of ash's shock/confusion. I thought they'd just leave it at that but WOW I can't believe she kissed him.

And yes it was on the lips, you can tell because of the shine they gave ashs lips right after. And judging by his reaction afterwards, he was all for it. I didn't even catch pikachus reaction the first time i saw it.

And surprisingly some shows do tease with showing kissing. I think it has to do with rating stuff in a technical aspect. Which determines what they can and can't show.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
soveryanon on tumblr said that Ash and Alan's conversation was basically Ash noticing his mega ring was gone and Alan saying that he got that from Lysandre, and now he's going to try and find his own ring and stone on his own. Basically what happened in the games with the sun dial putting out line and showing where stones are also just happened in the anime so he and Manon are traveling around finding stones and reporting to Sycamore.

Lysandre rigged the league, still calling it.

qazplmwsxo

Serena changed her goal again, she now says that Ash is her goal, and she will become more attractive the next time they meet...
And I'm not kidding, this is the actual translation.

Also, Clemont Knows !! When Serena said this he turned and smiled to Bonnie!! He Knows!!

If it is true , i think the booting out of director is a really really good riddance.
He only focuses on gimmicks but neglects the importance of good storytelling.

noakai

Lysandre rigged the league, still calling it.

If he had, it would have been mentioned at least once by now, and if Alan had thrown away his trophy, he would have mentioned it too. Nobody cares about the league anymore in universe lol.