• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Zero With No End! Till the Day We Meet Again!! (943)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Just a question guys, Oak and Delia were shown in the preview of this episode, but I didn't see them in the entire episode. Did they appear at all?

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just a question guys, Oak and Delia were shown in the preview of this episode, buy I didn't see them in the entire episode. Did they appear at all?

At the very start of the episode. Phone call wasn't that long.

edit: 345ash-greninja'd

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Just a question guys, Oak and Delia were shown in the preview of this episode, buy I didn't see them in the entire episode. Did they appear at all?
They were shown before the opening in a video call

EDIT: Ninja'd DansGame

Janovy

Banned
It was a fantastic finale. Gave proper closure to pretty much every rival, character and even some slight progress to Serena in terms of her feelings for Ash.

The final scene of Ash reaching Pallet and entering his house was beautiful.

10/10

noakai

It was a fantastic finale. Gave proper closure to pretty much every rival, character and even some slight progress to Serena in terms of her feelings for Ash.

10/10

I suspect that Bonnie's speech will make the Dedenne freakout worth it too. All in all, pretty good!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

10/10

If you take out the Kalos League, it felt like what a typical Pokemon game was. Feels fitting in a way.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I still can't believe this!

Serena kisses Ash! As a person who supports AmourShipping, I am very pleased with this outcome.
That being said, I'll try and restrain myself from showing this off in the future. In the meantime, we should let the AmourShippers celebrate for today at least. haha.

On a different note, I HATE FLASHBACKS!!!
The last 5 minutes of the episode was pointless. What was the reason for it, to relive their past memories together? I mean, they've already left so there's no point in actually having it in there.

Couldn't they get enough money to fund the rest of episode or was it saved for the last 15 seconds of epilogue???

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
At the very start of the episode. Phone call wasn't that long.

edit: 345ash-greninja'd

Well, just saw it. The phone call wasn't too short actually. So Delia got to meet Ash's future wife via phone call!(jk)

noakai

Wait, I just realized...did Ash and Clemont even say goodbye to each other? We got the battle but no goodbye scene, right? I completely glossed over that lol. The battle was enough I guess.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Wait, I just realized...did Ash and Clemont even say goodbye to each other? We got the battle but no goodbye scene, right? I completely glossed over that lol. The battle was enough I guess.

This is why I wasn't a huge fan of the flashbacks, even if they were nice. Although I guess the group goodbye was sufficient and could imply they said goodbye there.

Holy157

Greninja used the Ash-Greninja Shuriken. Okay? It's not like he carries it around on his back, so he pulls it out of nowhere, like his powered shurikens during the League?

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
On a different note, I HATE FLASHBACKS!!!
The last 5 minutes of the episode was pointless. What was the reason for it, to relive their past memories together? I mean, they've already left so there's no point in actually having it in there.
I also think they spent too long with the flashbacks as well. At least it wasn't as bad as the 10 minute recap at the start of the Xyz arc in YGO Arc-V