• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aaron's Trade Shop

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Shiny Flawless Gothita Lvl 1, UT, Bold Nature, Ability Frisk, Knows Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power
Shiny Flawless Petili Lvl 1, UT, Timid Nature, Ability Own Tempo, Knows Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain
Shiny Flawless Rotom Lvl 1, UT, Timid Nature, Ability Levitate, Knows Thunder Shock, Confuse ray, trick, Shockwave.
Cmt for these

I'm interested in your shiny mudkip I can offer dw tangela male hardy nature UT regenerator, dw sunkern female mild nature UT early bird.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@Swampert.....my ralts is not shiny....but its flawless UT...are u still interested?
besides i want your Adamant Sandshrew level 15 BT Near Flawless 31/x/31/31/31/31. for the ditto~~ tell me if u still want it...~

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@Livinitup17 i want your all shiny and flawless
*Steelix ,*Chinchou, 8Shellos

@Graffix...sorry i'm not interested...i think i alrdy got them...><

anonymous²

Talk with my Hand.
@anonymous² Sorry i'm not interested in that... do u have other Pokes besides that?
See my part of the anonymous Spük Trade Shop
Here

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@anonymous² soorryyy nothing catch in my eye =.=

@swampert...yup ok...=)

evan0913

Hi Aaron,

In response to ur CMT, sorry, nothing at the moment, but tell me when u update :)

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
• What you want: Flawless Shiny EV'd Scrafty
• What are You’re Offer: Mew Event UT
• OT of your Pokemon Offer: FAL2010
• Shiny (Y/N?): N
• Extra Item?: N
• Your FC: 2408 5410 9856

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@MewTwoEx trade accepted ^^

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Bump ^^ the shop is open now~~~

de_darkrai

may i ask whether ur scrafty are traded from the trader whose got it him/herself?

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Event one or evd one?

de_darkrai

event world ;)

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
• What you want: Gamestop 2008 Flawless Deoxys lvl50, UT, Timid Nature, Ability Pressure, OT: Gamestp, ID No:06128, Knows- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defence, ExtremeSpeed
• What are You’re Offer: Ageto Celebi and TRU Shaymin
• OT of your Pokemon Offer: Shaymin: TRU Celebi: Japanese letters in Red
• Shiny (Y/N?): No
• Extra Item?: A Relic Crown and A Life Orb
• Your FC: 4599-0995-6858

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@de_darkrai....Event one i got it from Zak Attack XIII....so do u think its real ? ^^

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
• What you want: Gamestop 2008 Flawless Deoxys lvl50, UT, Timid Nature, Ability Pressure, OT: Gamestp, ID No:06128, Knows- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defence, ExtremeSpeed
• What are You’re Offer: Ageto Celebi and TRU Shaymin
• OT of your Pokemon Offer: Shaymin: TRU Celebi: Japanese letters in Red
• Shiny (Y/N?): No
• Extra Item?: A Relic Crown and A Life Orb
• Your FC: 4599-0995-6858

can i change thee ageto celebi to flawless Jolly Haxorus (Mold Breaker with 6 HP EVs, 252 Attack EVs,and 252 Sped EVs) that your shop offer? if its ok then deal~

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
• What you want: WCS Milotic and 10 ANIV Charizard
• What are You’re Offer: Saikyou Electivire and 10 ANIV Tyranitar
• OT of your Pokemon Offer: さいきょう and 10 ANIV
• Shiny (Y/N?):no
• Extra Item?:no
• Your FC:in sig