• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aaron's Trade Shop

b3astown

What you want: Ninjask ev trained
• What are You’re Offer: shiny flawless Ut volcarona
• What Nature:Timid
• OT of your Pokemon Offer:Winning
• Shiny (Y/N?):Yes
• Extra Item?:
• Your FC:3010-0439-7768

Japan

Check my thread for this:

• Shiny Flawless Kyogre Lvl 70, UT, Naive Nature, Ability Drizzle, Knows Hydro Pump, Rest, Sheer Cold, Double edge

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@red dog...No thx =)

@b3astown Ok lets trade tomolo if posssible =)

@japn...i didnt saw anything?!? =.= GIve me the link

b3astown

@red dog...No thx =)

@b3astown Ok lets trade tomolo if posssible =)

@japn...i didnt saw anything?!? =.= GIve me the link

erm... depends what time... Do you have an estimate(you can say the time in your timezone, as were 12 hour diff)

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@b3atown...i'll try to catch up your time...since i wont sleep so early...^^

craig87

hi aaron, the darumaka and foongus are not for trade unfortunately. Would you trade your shiny flawless tyrogue aron and petlil for my elekid miltank and omanyte?

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@craig87...the tyrogue and aron i think someone traded me hack...can u pick others?thx!

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
sure no problem....will vm u when i'm ready ok? =D

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
* Gona reedit my Shop and reopen by next week =) alot of new pokes coming in hehehe =) stay tuned

hitsu1996

Master trainer
you posted in my shop. In response to your post, I would like a shiny flawless shellder. Im also interested in your shiny flawless bagon. anything you would like from my shop for it? reply in my shop please. Thanks

Go2heck

Not Shiny But Flawless Ninjask Lvl 100, Jolly Nature, Ability Speed Boost, Ev'd 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe Knows Swords Dance, Baton Pass Substitue, X-scissor

I'm offering shiny lvl 100 ev'd Blaziken, Adamant nature, Knows Stone edge, Blaze kick, Sky uppercut, and Bulk Up.
Do you accept?
FC: 2107-9325-4842

psighost

shadow puppeteer
Hi I am looking for a male UT modest or Timid shelmet, I dont have much to offer but a few DW pokemon, let me know if we can work something out.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
@hitsu i want your *Gavantula-female-timid-compound eyes-flawless- 252 speed, 252 special attack evs- level 50
moves: thunderbolt, signal beam, energy ball, volt switch

Is it ok?

@barak...no i dont have

@sprint spirit i got flawless victini...what can u offer..i want shiny and flawless pokemons

@go check...not interested..do u still have others...

@psighost...sorry mate i dont have...

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
• What you want: shiny ev trained Toxicroak
• What are You’re Offer: PokePark Jirachi. Can offer Ash's Pickachu Too
• What Nature:
• OT of your Pokemon Offer: in Japanese
• Shiny (Y/N?): no
• Extra Item?:
• Your FC: in the signature

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Hi there! I was wondering if you'd be interested in any of these. They're all UT.

Flawless shiny Naive Deino (Dark Pulse) (OT Keith)
Flawless shiny Jolly Mienfoo with Regenerator (Knock Off) (OT Keith)
Flawless shiny Calm Sigilyph with Magic Guard (Miracle Eye, Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power) (OT Keith)
31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny Timid Larvesta (Morning Sun, HP Ice) (OT Alex)
31/31/31/17/31/31 shiny Jolly Venipede with Swarm (Spikes, Toxic Spikes) (OT Infi)
31/31/31/31/30/31 shiny Hasty Pansage (OT Dustin)
Flawless shiny Bold Solosis with Magic Guard (Trick) (OT Infi)
31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Adamant Rufflet with Sheer Force (OT Infi)

Let me know what you think. What I would want in exchange depends on how many of mine you would want, but I'd like to trade these for your other flawless pokemon. My FC is on my signature, but anyway it's 3224-4947-6048. Thanks! :)

Last edited: