1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Abandon Ship! (308)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Abandon Ship!

Heading Towards Slateport City, Ash & Co. discover an abandoned ship which has a trainer on it who is looking for an old Pokémon that he had. However all is not right on the Ship as it seems haunted. Will they be able to find the missing Pokémon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. I thought this episode was so funny! It was a dramatic scene when someone got kidnapped and then you saw everyone who was on the Spinarak wall, lol. Meowth should just of kept on slashing the String Shot with it's claws, releasing everyone and Torchic could have Embered that Spinarak.

3. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This was one of my top favorites of season six. OMG, it was so hilarious!!! :D It's interesting how the twerps and Team Rocket kept getting picked off one by one and strung up, and it's interesting to see Jessie feeling vulnerable for a change without her teammates. I also love how Wobbuffet pops out of his pokeball and is strung up moments later. :D I also loved the guest star in this episode, who was gorgeous, but the antics of the episode were the definite highlights.

4. DarkerShining

DarkerShining Well-Known Member

Yay Swampert! You see, in my sapphire game I have a Swampert at Lv100. Anyways it was very funny with everyone hanging there and crashing into eachother. Golducks random appearance was funny, why? It just jumped out of a box, striked a pose and then just walked off.

5. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

This was one of my favourite episodes yet! It was funny how all of them were tied up! It was funny how wobbuffet was upside down! I felt sorry for torchic because it had been squashed when meowth and Max were bashing each other.

6. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

Ah ba ga gee ba daaaaa.....*drools*

.....Hiromi is one SEXY beast. o__o Tommy, if.....you didn't already guess that. HIGHLIGHT OF THIS EP FOR ME KTHX. XD

But seeing everyone strung up was amusing as well. XD

7. vulpix

vulpix Guest

this one an awsome episode just love it.

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i loved this episode especially since swampert was in it! he looked so cool. this episode was fun to watch.

9. Anikin

Anikin Rebel

IThis episode I rate 9/10 and yea it was good to see Swampert. And I adored the scene where Ash looks at May when they where eating real Advanceshipping right there.

10. GoggleHead

GoggleHead Digimon > Pokemon

After I saw this episode, I thought all Swamperts looked that evil. I had never seen one before, I had only seen a Marshtomp. But Swamperts aren't all evil-looking.

11. Greek Saw

Greek Saw Banned

Yeah, me, too. Also, I thought that Swampert was hecka ugly, but after this episode, I found out that he was sort of cute.

12. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

One of the best filler episode, even though the Swampert looks scary.

13. ZTcrazy

ZTcrazy Yo!

Hehe, I loved watching the people bash each other while strung up, that was funny, Meowth is hilarious. :p

14. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

Yay for Swampert. He is the one reason i like this epi

15. Pretty good episode, Swampert's appearance made it better

16. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

This episode was so funny. I laughed when each person got kidnapped one at a time. The Swampert was also good, it was sad when it thought it's trainer abandoned it. Overall, a pretty good episode

17. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Excellent episode, very nice on how they introduced Swampert. Poor Torchic it kept getting caught in the middle of everyone swinging back and forth. Noticed at the end Ash said "Slateport City Gym, here I come." even though their is no gym in Slateport, it's just another one of those small errors that obviously got overlooked.

18. Shiny qwilfish of doom

Shiny qwilfish of doom Back in White

one by one kidnapping+may talking to the screen=aswome.

i really liked this episode,and one of my favorites.

19. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

nah, the swampert isn't that scary in the episode, i think it was rather cool than scary if you ask my opinion.

20. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

It's like in the horror movies. Everyone slowly gets picked off, one by one, as the tension mounts and fear rises...

... and the virgin always lives longest in those movies *brick'd*

Cool episode, and Swampert was pretty awesome too ^^