• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Abandon Ship! (308)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Pretty good episode. Swampert was really scary. Them getting stuck in the Spinarak web was kinda funny.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I really liked this episode (I'm re-watching it right now!) Swampert was so cool. I'm glad it got a good episode, because Swampert isn't really in many episodes...

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Its in the Hoenn league, Tucker has one, and its in the DP Luxio filler.
I know. I've seen all those episodes and I really like the Luxio filler. I just liked this episode best because Swampert got some decent treatment compared to all the other episodes it was in. Too bad Brock's Marsthstomp never evolved.

Shadow XD001

It was funny when everyone was kidnapped and then attached to Spinark's web. Also, nice to see he reunited with his Swampert, though.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.
I loved Swampert's appearance, it was cool how it got out of the water like a monster.
and it remembered his past, it was amazing.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The title actually suits the episode's plot :)

The whole Swampert talking people captive was kind of disturbing. Though I'm glad they showed a Swampert at all.

A solid 5/10

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I think that it would have been really scary to be kidnapped by Swampert like everyone was. It was sad how Tommy got seperated from his Marshtomp when the boat grounded. He was very lucky that he was able to find it. I thought it was funny when Max and Meowth were fighting while hanging from the ceiling. It was sad to see Swampert attack Tommy when he was trying to find him. I can understand how Swampert must have felt when it thought Tommy abandoned it. Luckily everything worked out fine and they were reunited. I thought it was sweet how Tommy decided to stay at the ship to modify it for all of the water pokemon who live there.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I really liked this episode. It was funny how they all kept getting picked off one by one, pity Ash and COTD didn't get kidnapped and then Ash has to save the day, or Ash and Brock gets kidnapped and COTD (Forgot name despite I just watched it lol) and save the day.

Great episode. Love Marshtomp and Swampert. There ground and water type. ^_^
Theres a dub error! Ash said Slateport City Gym even know there isn't a gym there in the game. :\

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Everyone getting kidnapped by Swampert and Spinarak was hilarious. I'm also glad that Swampert was reunited with it's trainer. Great episode.

saar

Shiny Flygon
Swampert being a kidnapper was pretty strange. For what does he need to keep people....

The best part was , of course, with the trainer reunification. I'm surprised Swampert didn't know who is its trainer in the begining. The trainer you so liked and now you don't know him?

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Swampert for the 1st time. My favorite fully evolved starter Pokemon! It was odd seeing Swampert being a kidnapper though... It was funny seeing them argue while being tied up.

34/100

TheEpicGoomba

Pretty cool episode in my opinion. I thought it was quite like a Detective movie. It was cool to see Swampert. I was glad to see it be reunited with his trainer after such a long time.

Vernikova

Champion
A pretty good episode to get out of the Dewford rut. Swampert capturing everyone was pretty fun to see and the interaction between the caught was pretty good to watch. Mudkip got some time to shine as well so that's always nice to see.

This is a great episode! I liked the interactions of all the characters captured by Swampert. Swampert is also a really cool Pokemon, and I'm glad he eventually recognised Tommy. I like the Abandoned Ship in the games too, it's really mysterious, and I like the music there in the games. Seeing Brock's Mudkip getting screen time was nice too. 10/10.