• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Abilities/Moves Pokemon should have got but dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Medicham with Aura Sphere

No. Way. Medicham has the saddest special attack stat of all Psychic types. Huge Power is the only reason anyone would ever want to use it in the first place, so ALWAYS stick with attack moves for that guy.

rishram and zekrom with fissure on max stats BWHAAAA

Um... that's not really any different than using any other pokemon with Fissure. It's still only 30% accuracy with Reshiram and Zekrom, and there are even faster pokemon than them to use Fissure better. Also, Fissure isn't affected by any stats at all except maybe speed, just so you can go first.

Earth Power and Aura Sphere need better distribution, those two moves could challenge BoltBeam for dominance of the special movepool, and there are some Special sweepers unfortunate enough to have such sucky special movepools so that they don't even have BoltBeam (I'm looking at you, Alakazam and Espeon).

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
shiftry got leafblad it would DEFFINETLY get more use i think its UU right now anyway
:/

InsaneStar7

Technophile Trainer
Machamp - Mach Punch (It's Pokédex mentions that it can fire it's punches at blinding speed. and throws 1,000 punches in 2 seconds.)

Also, Machamp's name has the word Mach on it.

Aurath8

Imagine Ferrothorn with Recover. Salamence with Shell Smash. Ampharos with Tail Glow. Landorus with Dragon Dance.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I believe I put this in another thread, but Aerodactyl + Head Smash. It can use its Rock Head ability to negate recoil on Head Smash, allowing it to sweep using its massive speed and usable attack.

carnivalmar

Please pay attention class and pull your heads out of the clouds. Looking through that list, I noticed that with a few you thought without a brain. Why would Gyarados/Mantine/Pelliper/Swanna/Mantyke have Volt Absorb as an ability? Hpow about Pikachu/Raichu with Levitate? Or Camerupt/Magcargo with Water Absorb? NOne of those make sence. Think with your head please.

I agree. Plus, it's better that there are sucky pokemon. If all pokemon were ohmagawd powerful it would be stupid.

M4zz

Banned
Earth Power and Aura Sphere need better distribution, those two moves could challenge BoltBeam for dominance of the special movepool, and there are some Special sweepers unfortunate enough to have such sucky special movepools so that they don't even have BoltBeam (I'm looking at you, Alakazam and Espeon).

Gengar says hi.

Um... that's not really any different than using any other pokemon with Fissure. It's still only 30% accuracy with Reshiram and Zekrom, and there are even faster pokemon than them to use Fissure better. Also, Fissure isn't affected by any stats at all except maybe speed, just so you can go first.

Well, you know that Fissure always hit if there's a No Guard pokemon on the field? So yeah, Machamp should get Fissure for that you can use it in-game, I guess.

Why? HP fire KOs everything it needs :/ HP fire does 63% max to Specially Defensive Skarmory and if he had flamethrower it would do a max of 86% so itd be a 2HKO both times anyways..and HP Fire OHKOs Foretress and Ferrothorn all the time in Rocks are up

This guy knows his pokes. I like it :3

And most Flying types. And many Bug types. And a couple of things here and there like Weezing and Lati@s.

Honestly, Fighting/Ground is a pretty crappy coverage combination.

Oh, yeah, I kind of chuckled a bit when I read about the Ground+Fighting's great coverage.

Last edited:

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Justified on a Lucario. It would be one of the best attackers in the game. I also need one as well.

XXD17

Draco rex
I've been thinking and I believe Jirachi should learn meteor mash...I mean it learns focus punch it's a steel type, and it's based on meteors (also, the clefairy line gets it so shouldn't it?) Also, it can work really well with serene grace to make jirachi even more broken...

Aurath8

Well, you know that Fissure always hit if there's a No Guard pokemon on the field? So yeah, Machamp should get Fissure for that you can use it in-game, I guess.

Actually, No Guard doesn't affect OHKO moves like Fissure and Sheer Cold.

Reshiram with Grass Knot. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.