• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ability Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magnet Pull

Magnet Pull-10
Thick Fat-5

Magnet Pull wins!

Next is Air Lock vs. Insomnia.

Air Lock- As long as a Pokemon with this ability is in battle, no weather effects can occur

Insomnia- A Pokemon with this ability can't be put to sleep

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Insomnia.

Because the Sleep Condition is a bitch, and I <3 Banette. Air Lock can only be used by Rayquaza anyways...

Insomnia. Because I am going through a Hypno-loving phase.
And because I just might be an insomniac.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
I don't like Air Lock. If you have something like flamethrower on your Rayquaza, you're opponent sends out groudon, then you hope for that 50% extra damage, it doesn't come. Insomnia is cool, you can also skill swap it to a snorlax and watch them cry as they can't rest.

Definitely insomnia.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Insomnia. I can relate with it. >.>;

M

Magnet Pull

Air Lock-0
Insomnia-5

Insomnia is half way to winning, while Air Lock hasn't gotten a single vote. This could be over soon.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Insomnia because weather conditions never seem to bother me....they only help me!:D

Tazzler

Insomnia....

M

Magnet Pull

Air Lock-0
Insomnia-10

Insomnia has totally crushed Air Lock. Next up is: Shadow Tag vs. Flame Body

Shadow Tag- The opponent is trapped in battle as long as a Pokemon with this ability is in battle

Flame Body- A Pokemon making contact with another Pokemon that has this ability has a chance of getting burned

Tazzler

Shadow Tag. Depite its brokenness.....

Good idea.

Shadow Tag. Nintendo's flawed design and lack of vision makes it br0ken beyond relief. Sadly enough... :(

Flame Body is OK, and Magmar gets it (Better than some blue blob...), but you can't really ignore Shadow Tag's power...

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I remember when I was training a Natu in the ruins, and kept coming across Wobbuffets. Thier Shadow Tag was a nightmare.
I vote Shadow Tag, as I have come to respect it brockeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.