• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ability Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Tough choice, but I'll vote for Drought because it helpes more attacks than Drizzle can [1 turn Solarbeam, Powers up Fire moves, gives Moonlight/Sunny Day/Synthesis a boost].

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Drizzle. Because Drought doesn't help Groudon much. (But I don't care, since I hate it. =0)

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
drizzle. it brings out the "ogre" in kyogre :p
it helps it's surf attack boosting it through the roof, and to kyogre it's essentially a second STAB.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Mmm, difficult, but Drought is better, helps Groudon to use Fire attacks and Solarbeam (which helps it to fight Water types)

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Tropical Spirit said:
Drizzle. Because Drought doesn't help Groudon much. (But I don't care, since I hate it. =0)

No offense, but drought helps Groudon much more than Drizzle helps Kyogre... Kyogre's ability helps itself, Groudon's ability helps itself and your other team members.

VoLTeR

<Pikachu got Owned!
Drizzle.

Imagine it... Kyogre, at full HP uses Water Spout

Water Spout's immense power while at full HP + STAB + Weather = OWNAGE

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Hmmm.....I will vote for Drought because it gives a extra boost to more attacks!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Deathskully said:
No offense, but drought helps Groudon much more than Drizzle helps Kyogre... Kyogre's ability helps itself, Groudon's ability helps itself and your other team members.
I dont understand why drizzle doesnt help kyogres team members and have you ever brought out your last pokemon(Groudan) against a solarbeaming houndoom?

Drizzle.

Drizzle boosts its moves and makes thunder 100% accurate making Kyogre my number 1 sweeper ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.