• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AbilityShipping (Ash/Anabel) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Power J

Gimme your cookies!

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Wonder what Ash's thinking. He seems to be struggling to get Brendon's clothes off. Or wondering why he's in it in the first place.

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer
Ash was offered Brandon's position as a Battle Frontier Brain when he defeated Brandon. Thats what happened. Anabel is just having some wishful thinking of having Ash nearby if he became a Frontier Brain.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Funny you mentioned Anabel and Brendon:

[IMG200]http://michikusa.main.jp/d-354.JPG[/IMG200]
http://michikusa.main.jp/d-5.html

Anabel and Brandon. :p

He may look like Brandon, but that was Ash which we all know. I think Anabel will be pleased if he spend more time with her. If Ash was a Frontier Brain, then Anabel will have a chance to tell him how she feel.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
You guys said that was well put. Anabel had put a lot of feelings for not only pokemon, also Ashy himself. She may be a Frontier Brain, but she got a lot of romantic rivals. Luckily for Anabel that Ash is still a little clueless. But by the time he figure that out, there will be no holding back.

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer
Huh....

In celebration of Anabel's appearance (and Abilityshipping/SatoLila of course), Michikusa and her site are dedicating the entire month of March to Anabel!!! ^_^

http://michikusa.main.jp/

Expect to see cute Abilityshipping fan art in March.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Holy... O_O I never expected there to be so many posts or people who liked the Ash/Anabel pairing...

I think it's actually funny that when the shipping first came into being other Ash based ships thought it would die out eventually, but yet it's still alive and kicking, and it rocks.

Anyway, does anyone think Anabel is kinda like Duplica in terms of how the fans treat her? I mean Duplica was a one time character, yet the fans (both regular and hentai) latched onto her and held on like no tomorrow. Anabel seems to have that power, and hopefully more to eventualy become a recurring character. ;376;

Probably so, i hope she comes back sometime in the future too.

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Probably so, i hope she comes back sometime in the future too.

Well Duplica did come back with Mini-dit so with Anabel's popularity she should come back for at least ONE episode. I've actually been toying with a fanfic idea where Ash goes off an another journey, alone, with just Pikachu again and ends up traveling with Anabel, who just has her Espeon.

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Looks like the pics of Anabel that Michikusa have shown us that Anabel has feelings for Ash. I like it when she express her feelings for him after they gets along well. And May doesn't even know that Anabel likes Ash more than a friend.

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer
Anabel month continues at Michikusa. Check out the White Day art!

http://michikusa.main.jp/r-diary.html

That last pic of Anabel and Ash back to back is very cute. She seems so...serious.

Tabris

Beginning Trainer
Well, the Anabel episodes made a fan out of me :)

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Seductively Cute...XD

These were among my faves.

r-d51.jpg

r-d50.jpg

r-d30.jpg

They'd go well together, I'd say, seeing as she did have feelings for him. The confession was made at the end of the Tower ep, in case anyone was wondering.

Cute pics, I especially like the last one where the two of them have the ears and tail of their respective pokemon. It makes me want to do that Abilityshipping fic even more. The two just make such a cute couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.