• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AbilityShipping (Ash/Anabel) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Even if I am a Pokeshipper the most of the time I couldn´t help liking the Anabel- Ash one time shippingt epsiode in BF. I agree with Edda Robo about the cuteness of them (one - side and time - shipping episodes).

A fanfic with Anabel, maybe I should try to write something like that. :)

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Would it be a good idea to make this ship into a club?

That in turn, it would definitely be a great idea. I'm looking forward to it that Ash can easily get along with Anabel whic he already did in the Frontier episodes.

legendarytyson

Legendary Trainer
I would like to join! This shipping is one that I love and would love to be apart of it.

Turak

Well, I may be a pokeshipper, but I also like abilityshipping. Actually, it is pretty much the only other ship with ash that I like. It would be great if she would come back... Maybe the next girl of the region... Not going to happen though, lol. This is one of my favorite ships, and I'll join.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
As I said, I am a Pokeshipper by heart but in the Ash - Anabel case its just something. Here we do have direct evidence that she liked him, and they did get along great as friends. For me its the only Ash- ship that I can like. Cause its cute AND we have the evidence, thus no need for endless arguing about if one of them liked the other.

Turak

I agree. That is one thing that causes the big rift between the pokeshippers, advanceshippers, and now (though to a much lesser extent at the moment) pearlshippers. None of them have very much proof, so they all theirs is more correct. This one, well, it has proof. Especially if you go by the english dub. They got along well, and Anabel definatly likes Ash. Then you can get back to the fact that Ash could wouldn't know love if it hit him lat 100 miles an hour. I know that most of my pokeshipper friends like abilityshipping, though my few advanceshipping friends don't like ability shipping. Just an interesting tidbit. Now if only Ash and Anabel would get together...

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Yeah, the key words are proofs and indications. If we take Pokeshipping, we can say we have VERY STRONG indications - probobly a highley percent possibility, that Misty likes Ash in more ways than a friend -
but not a black and white proof (even if I personally think/hope that if any girl likes Ash in a romatic way that girl is Misty, therefore I am a Pokeshipper). In abilityshipping we have proof, and that no one can argue about.

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer
Very well put. That said, what made you think Ability shipping clicked?

I mean Macy obviously liked Ash so.... Why hasnt there been a following like of that pairing compared to this one?

Why has Abilityshipping simply gone this far? I mean...

Seriously, when Japanese sites like pokemon-search dot com add its own SatoRira section to its Coupling Section of links you know its one of the mainstream ships

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Hm, I think that the Ash-Macey thing got more attensions for being a funny way showing the possible Ash-Misty ship than being a ship of its own.

I don´t think Abilityshipping has gone to far, most people sees it like a cute way of showing a girl who likes Ash, not as a pairing that will actually happen in the future eps.

Psycho Power J

Gimme your cookies!
There's also how compatible Ash and Anabel are. They get along pretty much the moment they met. Anabel obviously likes him, and while the romantic feelings may not be mutual, Ash also likes her. That's something that rather lacking in other shippings (Ash & Misty tends to bicker, Macey is pretty much one-sided, etc.)

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer
My favorite is Ash having that towel around Anabel's neck =3

Edda Robo

Cascade Trainer

Chelc

Okay, wtf. o_O This thread died for a reason - that reason being the rest of the members lost interest, and then only one person actually posting, with two coming in at random times.

Edda Robo, you double posted twice, which is against the rules. I'm not going to infract you for it because it was so long ago, but please - don't do it again.

Don't try to recreate this thread, either. Like I said - it died for a reason.

//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.