• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About battle against Wikstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I was responding to legendary argument but to your Go's attack argument, that basically happened with other people like some rivals and even companions like May or Dawn who struggled to get first Pokemon but by episode 50 Dawn was fighting in tournament and getting to finale. May IIRC got her first ribbon in episode 50.

I se,e you probably worded it like to seem that every Pokemon he catches in future is automatically stronger than older Pokemon. Of course this Ash is better than AG Ash but Pokemon's power is individual. Yes, older Pokemon are obviously stronger but if they trained. Example if Torkoal from DP never trained for all those years even 30 year old hypothetical Ash if he uses Torkoal, Torkoal wouldn't be stronger than he was in DP since he was lazy, goofing around etc. Yes, 30 yo Ash would probably use that laziness as advantage as strategy unlike DP Ash but power wise Torkoal would be same.

How am I disrespecting? It's already set in stone that Lucario is an ace.You do know that every series has 1 ace except SM and BW which had 2 aces? I don't understand that this is disrespect. Flint's Infernape is an ace, though. It doesn't need boost yes, I mean Ash's Pokemon proved it with Charizard, Pikachu, Snorlax, Sceptile but problem is those Pokemon had time to get there where they are. Charizard OS- BW. Pikachu OS-SM, Sceptile AG-DP, Snorlax OS - BF/DP. Lucario would obviously be in Top 6( like replacing Incineroar) without a boost but for him to be on A-G level or Pikachu by end of PJ he needs Aura boost( like that Aura boost) like that A-G boost.

That's my point, Gastrodon is not ace( like Aegislash) and he/she took out 2 non aces of probably weakest Sinnoh E4. Point is that E4 non aces( like Champion's) are not weak. That's why Aegislash is wild card: it could be nerfed it could have soft spot like Shadow said that it would go down no matter how powerful it is( in Blade form), it could hold back, it could be his weaker mon outside his party. His team to match Leon's team is why Ash has to call reserves: Charizard, Greninja to return, Sceptile, Infernape, maybe Snorlax. But also don't forget that Leon vs Ash will probably be 1 on 1: Charizard vs Pikachu.
Ash vs. Leon would definitely be a full 6 vs. 6. Just because all of the Master Class battles so far have been 1 vs. 1 doesn't mean that won't start to change

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ash vs. Leon would definitely be a full 6 vs. 6. Just because all of the Master Class battles so far have been 1 vs. 1 doesn't mean that won't start to change
Hopefully, always a fan of full battles over 1 on 1 and 3 on 3. Especially to see Sceptile, Charizard in action :D

Even if Ash G.Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd defeat Aegislash, it doesn't necessarily mean Ash defeat an E4 member. The fight is likely only for training purpose to evolve G.Farfetch'd with nothing at stake for Wikstorm. He might even lose it on purpose.

Red and Blue

Even if Ash G.Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd defeat Aegislash, it doesn't necessarily mean Ash defeat an E4 member. The fight is likely only for training purpose to evolve G.Farfetch'd with nothing at stake for Wikstorm. He might even lose it on purpose.
What if it's a PWC match? Wikstrom wouldn't want to miss out on the chance to rise in the ranks

Applecorp

Casually optimistic that Ash can pull a win and beat his first official E4 member. But even if Ash loses I don't think it's going to be a pure sweep so hey at least it might be a close match.

Jiffunk

I see E4 members in the PWC at this stage of the series parallel to Goh and legendaries like Zapdos and Suicune (granted Goh fails to catch the water dog in the upcoming episode). Farfetch'd will most likely evolve here, but it won't be enough to defeat Wikstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.