• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About comic number 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
What is the white mask supossed to be? I don't understand

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I never actually understood that either, maybe its suppost to be some sort of prank Pokemon or something, im not all that sure...

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
What white mask? The thing in the fourth and fifth panels?

...It's a bad egg, you know, those things you get when you try to fight with hacked Pokemon on Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Unless you mean something else, in that case I have no idea but I can try to answer if you point me in the right direction :p

Last edited:

Camby

< OH HAI!
A evil poke egg?
Or a new pokemon that evolves from salamence?

Its a BAD EGG the thing you get on battle revolution when you try to use a hacked pkmn

razor fire

well, I didn't understand the 2nd one. He is attacked by nosepasses and that's all?

Status
Not open for further replies.