• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About pokeus .....have anime show it ?.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I mean we see in the Pokemon special manga and pokeani do show Pokemon can catch a cold before.
Sorry if this question have post before.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
It's mentioned in the episode "Oaknapped" where Team Rocket kidnaps Prof. Oak to learn about Pokerus.

Redstar45

I see.......it never show up again ?

shoz999

Yup. Pokerus has never made an appearance in the anime, it's only been mentioned in one episode.

Redstar45

Hope it will show up in the gen eighth anime

shoz999

Hope it will show up in the gen eighth anime
I think it's unlikely. Even in the Adventures manga it only made a one-time appearance and that is literally Pokerus's only appearance in any medium outside of the main series.

Redstar45

Maybe but it is out of possibilities you know as i wanted anime stay true to that aspect of that viruses in the Pokemon games. Since Pokemon started add more game element.

shoz999

Maybe but it is out of possibilities you know as i wanted anime stay true to that aspect of that viruses in the Pokemon games. Since Pokemon started add more game element.
Yeah but that's even obscure by Adventures standards. I mean it's probably up there with EVs, IVs, STAB and all sorts of mathematical factors that no Pokemon adaptation speaks of. I was surprised at all that the Adventures manga even mentioned that virus and showed how it works. I mean this is an extremely EXTREMELY rare virus that only appears to a few people out of millions and MILLIONS of people who bought the games.

Redstar45

I see well no point of keep this open .

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Just clarifying: In the games, Pokerus only affect EV gain from wild battles. Nothing more than that.

Redstar45

Just clarifying: In the games, Pokerus only affect EV gain from wild battles. Nothing more than that.
It could be one episode type deal and pokeani had changed or expand the idea before .....so who knows ?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The writers haven't found it yet, that's how rare it is

Redstar45

The writers haven't found it yet, that's how rare it is
Nice joke about that part and sadly i hope that we can see one near future.