• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About the emerald clonning glitch

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
i was wondering, because on youtube their are some videos of the cloning glitch but when they turn the game back on it sometimes says

THE INTERNAL BATTERAY HAS RUN DRY TIME BASED EVENTS WILL NO LONGER OCCUR

is their anyway of not doing this

p.s i didnt use the sticky as their is no-one their

thxs

Emerald Metagross

i was wondering, because on youtube their are some videos of the cloning glitch but when they turn the game back on it sometimes says

thxs

It just means that their Cartridge's battery is dry and thus the clock is stopped. The message appears everytime they turn the game on or soft-reset. It has nothing to do with the cloning glitch.

Shiny_Parukia

They are emulating it onto the cmuter so it is easier to show as you can record the screen without any jogging movments but don't ask about emulation and how to do it as it is pretty dam illegal unless the file you use is a backup of your game

The Mighty Wurmple

thxs

You're just doing it wrong. I did it wrong, and turned off when the pause was happening. When I started my game back up, it said what it said for you.
The next time I started it up, it was gone.

Don't worry about it, it should go away if you don't keep performing the glitch wrong.

It doesn't have anything to do with the emulator, Shiny_Parukia.

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
but the emulators dont have internal batteries do they???

Ultimate Glalie

Hmmm... My game doesn't say that when I use the cloning glitch, mine says "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be loaded."