• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About The Internal Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Fan

PokaRapah
How long does the Internal Battery lasts for?
I'm afraid it'll die T^T
Can it last foreva? 8D

P.S
I'm pretty sure i wasn't suppose to make a thread about this but i don't where...

-GameMaster-

→Symbol Ω Hunter←
I got the same question!
Once I thought it'll die when you reach 999:99 but then people told me I was wrong.
I got to 621:xx hours, I dont want it to die!!!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
All internal batterys will end up dying or running out at some point. After all, it's a battery - none are exempt from this. If you avoid not using it for long periods of time then it'll last longer though, but one day it will run out.

Be thankful though that it's not like the 2nd-gen game's internal battery, when the game is unplayable - all you lose are some time-based features like berries.

Anyways, there's your answer, and do not forsee any other meaningful discussion - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.