• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About the Pokemon Ranger Girl *Major Spoiler*

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
*compares the two pictures*

The alterations are small but they ar there. I'm starting to wonder if it was simply the pose.

Enough about that.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
SealElement said:
bye may. we hardly knew ye.

STOP whining about 4kids. Al Kahn won't be alive when I find his adress.

Let me know when you find his address so i can help you um 'punish him' yes that'll do.

Anyway this ranger girl better not be some flirty **** and try to get with Ash otherwise we'll have yet another shipping thrown head first into the shipping war.

Heracross

Custom User Title
It really wouldn't matter how she and Satoshi get along, people don't need logical reasons to pair characters. :p

Chris

Old Coot
SealElement said:
bye may. we hardly knew ye.
"Hardly knew ye?" AG debuted in Japan in 2002. It's currently 2005. Over 100 episodes of AG and three movies and "we hardly knew her?"

Please.

And it was already mentioned that the Ranger character is only GUEST appearing. Her seiyuu's only there for a couple of episodes and that's about it. Haruka's not going anywhere.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ranger girl is too old to join the group. The only girls in Ash's group have only been slightly older than Ash (Misty) or younger than him (May).

Ranger girl looks to be about Brock or Tracey's age. If anything, Ranger girl will probably end up flirting with Brock. I know Brock would be VERY happy if a girl his age joined the group. :D

But it's obvious that she's just a one-shot or at the most a recurring charatcer. Ranger is a spinoff game remember? If they were going to make a new female character join the group, it's going to be the D/P female character not her.

Besides, Misty was replaced since she bombed near the end of Johto. May is probably the second most popular character in AG worldwide next to Ash/Pikachu. She'll still be here in the D/P region, whether there are contests in the next games or not.

V Faction

www.faction.com
CyberCubed said:
Ranger girl looks to be about Brock or Tracey's age. If anything, Ranger girl will probably end up flirting with Brock. I know Brock would be VERY happy if a girl his age joined the group. :D
Back up there, buddy. You're giving the anime WAAAY too much credit. She's there for her one-off and that's it.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Edward Elric said:
"Hardly knew ye?" AG debuted in Japan in 2002. It's currently 2005. Over 100 episodes of AG and three movies and "we hardly knew her?"

Please.

It's sarcasm, in case you didn't notice.

I can imagine her with the male ranger in a special episode.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Ranger girl is too old to join the group. The only girls in Ash's group have only been slightly older than Ash (Misty) or younger than him (May).

Ranger girl looks to be about Brock or Tracey's age. If anything, Ranger girl will probably end up flirting with Brock. I know Brock would be VERY happy if a girl his age joined the group.

But it's obvious that she's just a one-shot or at the most a recurring charatcer. Ranger is a spinoff game remember? If they were going to make a new female character join the group, it's going to be the D/P female character not her.

Besides, Misty was replaced since she bombed near the end of Johto. May is probably the second most popular character in AG worldwide next to Ash/Pikachu. She'll still be here in the D/P region, whether there are contests in the next games or not.
It would also be way too many characters in the group in my opinion. Although I could see her as a potential main character one day but, not in place for may. Keep in mind this was based off of a Gamefreak character and the only other character they ever really based off of was pokemon snap character but, other than that the anime really only follows Gamefreak made games. They haven't done anything else with the mulititude of spin offs since Pokemon snap and have just stuck to the basic formula that Gamefreak creates. Especially when the next movie is going to be based off of pokemon ranger.

JazzJazz

V Faction said:
Back up there, buddy. You're giving the anime WAAAY too much credit. She's there for her one-off and that's it.

Indeed, just a quick flash in the pan to get in a bit of the promotion for the new Ranger game.

Alfonso

Derpgull
CyberCubed said:

No one will ever flirt with Brock, because the writers won't ever break the everlasting cycle of him being rejected/ignored by females.

Not to mention, this girl is clearly a lesbian and thus must be paired with one of my random pretty girls. ._.

Like... Yuriko. Or something.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Alfonso said:
No one will ever flirt with Brock, because the writers won't ever break the everlasting cycle of him being rejected/ignored by females.

Errrr...Temacu? Suzie to an extent? That ghost Ninetails girl flirted with Brock.

Alfonso

Derpgull
CyberCubed said:
Errrr...Temacu? Suzie to an extent? That ghost Ninetails girl flirted with Brock.

Temacu fell in love with EVERYONE (Him, James, that lousy docter at the end. -_-) and it was purely for comic relief purposes. Suzie is very much debateable, (I personally did not see it.) and the Ninetales Girl was...

Well, one, she was a Pokemon. Not only that, but the only reason why she was to nice to Brock was because he reminded her of her old master. Maybe she even thought he *was* her master.

Having the Ranger girl flirt would be totally different. I can't really see this girl flirting with Brock in a 'jokey'/comic relief/zany way like Temacu did. It would have to be serious. And towards Brock, that would be... rather strange.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
The pokemon ranger girl looks cool :D and i glad she has a plusle but i wonder what other pokemon she has ?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I'd LOVE it if Brock got a love-interest. Perhaps not a main character, because he still needs to be able to hit on every filler girl in sight, but a secondary/minor recurring character... why not?

Not that it'll happen, but still! :p

I would laugh my butt off if ranger-girl hit on Ash, though. Think of the shippers' heads exploding...

Alfonso

Derpgull
Jo-Jo said:
I'd LOVE it if Brock got a love-interest. Perhaps not a main character, because he still needs to be able to hit on every filler girl in sight, but a secondary/minor recurring character... why not?

Not that it'll happen, but still! :p

I would laugh my butt off if ranger-girl hit on Ash, though. Think of the shippers' heads exploding...

How so?

Just because she hit on him doesn't mean that he will respond to her. Although, that said, I'd love it if he did. Watch all the Pokeshippers and Advanceshippers SQIURM. >;D

Of course, most people will just support Rangershipping, and...

Yeah, I thought since nobody else had, I should give Ranger Girl x Ranger Guy a damned name. :|

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Well, if she hits on him and May doesn't care, then at the very least, the Advanceshippers will get P.O.ed. And many of the the Pokeshippers seem so panicky about threats to their ship that they'll probably hit the roof even if Ash doesn't respond at all. Either way, ranger girl'd be bashed non-stop. T'is the fate of any female character who dares to have feelings for the hero. *pats poor Misty*

Alfonso

Derpgull
Jo-Jo said:
Well, if she hits on him and May doesn't care, then at the very least, the Advanceshippers will get P.O.ed. And many of the the Pokeshippers seem so panicky about threats to their ship that they'll probably hit the roof even if Ash doesn't respond at all. Either way, ranger girl'd be bashed non-stop. T'is the fate of any female character who dares to have feelings for the hero. *pats poor Misty*

People dislike Misty because of her character, not because she likes Ash.

If that were the reason, we'd all be hating people like Gary, Richie and good ol' Pedo Scott. :p

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
i honestly dont think its 4kids fault she looks generic. honestly, what did you expect, a stripper? seriously though i dont think shell have a big role. shell be a one off, maybe a special, if she shows up at all

Last edited: