• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

About the Pokemon Ranger Girl *Major Spoiler*

JazzJazz

Alfonso said:
No one will ever flirt with Brock, because the writers won't ever break the everlasting cycle of him being rejected/ignored by females.

I imagine a girl actually flirting with him (that he has pursued) would see him become all shy and intimidated... it could actually turn out to be quite funny.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
buttersgirl said:
i honestly dont think its 4kids fault she looks generic. honestly, what did you expect, a stripper?

It's certainly not 4kids fault that she has longer shorts in the anime than in the game artwork.

It's just that people here like to bitch, whine and moan about how everything bad that happens in the anime is a result of 4kids.

There are some people thinking that 4kids told the writers to make the Groudon/Kyorge story only a 2 parter because it would be too "adult" for kids, it just shows how idiotic some of these people can be.

They'll bitch and moan about 4kids for everything, as if 4kids told the writers to make the Ranger girls shorts longer...when 4kids has no idea who the Ranger girl even is. :rolleyes:

Swifty

JazzJazz said:
I imagine a girl actually flirting with him (that he has pursued) would see him become all shy and intimidated... it could actually turn out to be quite funny.
Apple going to Intel? Microsoft opening up their MS Office document standards? Sony gets punished for using draconian DRM? Brock gets hit on by a girl?

Who the hell broke the universe?

F

Factory Head Noland

She looks good for a character who's only gonna be here for a few episodes and we haven't seen Plusle for quite a while.

[img139]http://www.studiopokemon.com/noticias/data/upimages/hinata_anime.jpg[/img139]

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
We haven't seen Fearow for longer and Dugtrio has been reduced to cameos since the Orange Islands. Why can't they be showcased instead of the Pikachu clone?

F

Factory Head Noland

The Big Al said:
We haven't seen Fearow for longer and Dugtrio has been reduced to cameos since the Orange Islands. Why can't they be showcased instead of the Pikachu clone?

Dugtrio had a good appearance in the Hoenn League, more than a cameo.

I still disagree about Plusle and Minun being "Pikachu clones" but let's not get into that one kthnx.

I think it's a great Pokemon for her, it's fast and cute. Random reasons, I know, but reasons at least.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Duh, the Kaede battle. *knocks head* Still, poor Fearow could use some screen time, not mention a better reputation.

Cute isn't a reason. It's a sign that this a blatant advertising ploy. At least be reasonable and give her Pokemon that would help her with her job instead of a rat with a red plus sign on its butt.

F

Factory Head Noland

The Big Al said:
Duh, the Kaede battle. *knocks head* Still, poor Fearow could use some screen time, not mention a better reputation.

Cute isn't a reason. It's a sign that this a blatant advertising ploy. At least be reasonable and give her Pokemon that would help her with her job instead of a rat with a red plus sign on its butt.

I agree that a Fearow could be good for her being a Pokemon Ranger but she has a Plusle. End.

There's no use trying to argue with it as it's already been decided on. You must know by now that appearances aren't fair, just look at Gardevoir and the rest of the Ralts line.

Fearow will appear again someday...

I like Plusle anyways, it's quite kawaii ^.^

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Yeah, unfortunately the writers have decided. Though I still don't have agree it was a good decision.

Fujiwara-Kazuma

Do you hate pink?
Yeah, she looks much better in the Sugimori Art.
The anime made her look...different. I don't know how, but just different.

Where can I find the Sugimori Art Version of the Ranger Girl? I've looked everywhere...

Meowth

Mid-Boss
Nobody else seems to have commented on this, so maybe it's just me but...doesn't this Ranger girl's hair look kind of...strange? The hairstyles for most pokemon characters are weird, but this one's got to be one of the weirdest. I laughed out loud when I took one look at her. She looks darn funny in the picture of her side view. :D

As for her pokemon, it's a shame they gave her a Plusle. It doesn't even suit her if you ask me.

SuperSonic

Maybe she's falling in the pic.

JazzJazz

Meowth said:
As for her pokemon, it's a shame they gave her a Plusle. It doesn't even suit her if you ask me.

Well, rangers aren't even supposed to have any pokemon at all, are they? They just "use" pokemon here and there.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
You know, I could use all sorts of B5 jokes in this thread. Oh well.

I thought they had a Pokemon that stayed with them at all times and other Pokemon would help.