• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Matt

If we're able to make aboveground secret bases in Platinum, where, exactly, would you want yours to be?

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I would definatly make mine by Snowpoint City! <3 snow

Mandude

I would want to make mine in mt coronet or in snowpoint city.

Poke-Matt

I think I'd want mine next to the waterfall in the river valley, between Eterna City and Mt. Coronet. Or, maybe, in the rocky area of the shortcut (that requires HM Cut) around Eterna Forest - but only if I didn't have to use HM Cut to get there every time, hah.

23caterpie

pokemaster
Mine would be on Route 209.

Mandude

Ooh I like the more secret sopts so I might put one in iron island or cressalias island.

Definately on the cliffside just outside Mt.Coronet on your way to Snowpoint.

There's about a 4% chance secret bases will move to above ground though, if you were to ask me. :/

Mandude

I dont think there is any chance now. if the wifi underground is true then whats the point of above ground?

Larry

I would probably make mine in the sandstorm area...although I doubt that we will have them...

I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

How rare!

Anyway, I would make mine on Route 228. Secret base made of sand :O

evandeck

I would make it on route 203 because it is close to a pokemon center and poke mart

Java-wolf

Supports Buizel&Ash
If we did have them I would want mine in snowpoint, I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the snow XD Coming from a cold climate myself

Poke-Matt

Yeah, an igloo-like secret base in the Snowpoint area would be cool. As long as it's not in that massive blizzard field, hah. If I were to make a snow region base, I'd probably make mine in the grassy patch on the north shore of Lake..Acuity(?)

Oh, or in the grassy patch on the south shore of Lake..Verity(?) - the one where Mesprit is.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I would make mine in the sandstorm place above the resort area

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I'd like mine to be somewhere near Snowpoint City. I wish they added something more there because it's such a beautiful, calm, serene city. Not to mention the Diamond Dust=]

Birgeer

Suicune-Master
i would make one (even though i doubt we can:(, but i hope) near heatrans cave, so only strong trainers (who have beat the league) can fight me :p)

Poke-Matt

i would make one (even though i doubt we can:(, but i hope) near heatrans cave, so only strong trainers (who have beat the league) can fight me :p)

Great idea. That cave is massive! You could set up rolling boulder traps to keep weaklings at bay, haha. That's also reminiscent of Ash's appearance in Mt. Silver. Nice...

Regan

Banned
Id probably be lazy and make mine when the game was all over and done. I hope we'll be able too though!

Status
Not open for further replies.