• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloyu

mine would be on new moon island ~ just love the song there xD
or under the bridge in canalave city :3 ( nobody will look there XD )

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I would love to have a secret base near Snowpoint Temple, so I could go in anytime I wanted and mess with Regigigas. I'd put off actually awakening him, though. I'm just cruel like that. ;486;

Is there any way we could get additional items for the mansion, like maybe through WiFi or something? Part of what made secret bases so cool in RSE was that there were so many options to customize them. It seems like the choices for decorating the mansion are kinda limited (not to mention expensive). ;492;

m190049

Local psychopath
Is there any way we could get additional items for the mansion, like maybe through WiFi or something? Part of what made secret bases so cool in RSE was that there were so many options to customize them. It seems like the choices for decorating the mansion are kinda limited (not to mention expensive). ;492;

Mansion? It's a small 1-story house.

blackrose

I would make mine somewhere in jubilife for no specific reason.

kinryuten

Spirit Trainer
Snowpoint City: I like snow quite a lot.

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
I would make mine somewhere in jubilife for no specific reason.

Do you want to use Hidden Power on the side of the TV Station and open up the wall- only to see the largest secret base ever created or use Hidden Power on the GTS and live in the Internet, becoming regulator of the ridiculous + irrational trade department, putting rest to all of the "Cherubi for Lv.100 Deoxys" and "Kricketot for Lv.9 Dragonite" requests?

m190049

Local psychopath
Do you want to use Hidden Power on the side of the TV Station and open up the wall- only to see the largest secret base ever created or use Hidden Power on the GTS and live in the Internet, becoming regulator of the ridiculous + irrational trade department, putting rest to all of the "Cherubi for Lv.100 Deoxys" and "Kricketot for Lv.9 Dragonite" requests?

Instead, he messes around and makes every request on the GTS... requesting a Bidoof. WiFi will crash from too many trades.

Although I'd start wondering why people have so many Bidoof lying around.
... =O

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Of course I would make one!

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
the reason you can't make above-ground secret bases is because when they make games with a different region it will still allow you to visit the same underground in different games. that was one of the major reasons they didnt put secret bases in FR/LG is because the locations would've been completely incompatible with R/S/E

m190049

Local psychopath
the reason you can't make above-ground secret bases is because when they make games with a different region it will still allow you to visit the same underground in different games.
Or because they just decided to but Secret Bases in the Underground, and having two Secret Bases would have been redundant.
That reason seems a bit more logical.

Faerie

MONS
I would love to have mine in that one route northeast of the E4 area. It's a really nice area, and it's kind of uncommon too. I like to put Secret Bases in that kind of area.

m190049

Local psychopath
I would love to have mine in that one route northeast of the E4 area. It's a really nice area, and it's kind of uncommon too. I like to put Secret Bases in that kind of area.

You mean the route where Shaymin is?
Yeah, that would be cool, and really unseen too.
Seldom visited area.... I guess people don't really like to go through Victory Cave and that part with De Fog again and again...

Princess Sapphire

Master Expert
A secret Base on the water would be cool. Maybe even underwater.

I liked the idea of a base in a tree, a shrub, or the mountain side. I wish Nintendo would bring above ground Secret Bases back. And maybe even have it so you can have more than one.

m190049

Local psychopath
A secret Base on the water would be cool. Maybe even underwater.
...You mean with the walls made of water? o_O
Because that makes no sense...
If you mean like an underwater alcove, that would be cool. =P

I liked the idea of a base in a tree, a shrub, or the mountain side. I wish Nintendo would bring above ground Secret Bases back. And maybe even have it so you can have more than one.
More than one? Well if the aspect where you battle your friends returned, it would kind of make it redundant since their current team is the one that appears there...

darklord18

I make my in wayward cave, right at the back of the maze as it hard find your way out.

coolminun

Banned
I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

^Great to know I'm not the only one.^_^. I'd put mines in the same spot or near the beach by Mr. Footsteps house.

Status
Not open for further replies.