• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika!

"PikaPikachu!"
Mine would be at the Hall of Origin.... It would only be accessed by the Azure Flute (Which I have). So that's really good security. Plus, I might have a pet arceus. :)

sarah_riyuki

I'd make mine somewhere near the Battle Frontier xD

HOMG

<<< Pimp
Florama town. Not only would it be nice, but I could catch rare Pokemon in trees and let the kids I dislike get dragged into the underworld(?) by Drifloon. :D

dec52895

Banned
Either in the Pastoria Marsh place or on Route 209. <33333346

m190049

Local psychopath
Would Spear Pillar make that great of a Secret Base, anyway? Does it even have a ceiling?
From what has been seen, the spear pillar is outdoors. However you can't use fly there. The Escape Rope is also disabled (the reason for such is so you don't escape when about to battle Dialga/Palkia).

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I just wish they existed. :(

yeah, i know what you're saying.

but if they wanted it to be ANYTHING like the underground they'd have to make a feature where you're able to link up in the overworld and adventure with one another, which albeit would be an amazing idea, it wouldn't happen.

m190049

Local psychopath
but if they wanted it to be ANYTHING like the underground they'd have to make a feature where you're able to link up in the overworld and adventure with one another,
You can Mix Data in D/P...

That's what transferred Secret Bases in R/S/E.

Faerie

MONS
in the overworld
Maybe you don't like the underground, but it's not Hell.

Anyway, you kind of get an overground Secret Base in Sinnoh - the villa in the Resort Area can be decorated like one, and then there are the underground ones, we're getting even more than we got in RSE. There's no need to complain about it.

m190049

Local psychopath
Anyway, you kind of get an overground Secret Base in Sinnoh - the villa in the Resort Area can be decorated like one, and then there are the underground ones, we're getting even more than we got in RSE. There's no need to complain about it.
That's been discussed to extinction already.

Also, no, it isn't more.
We can't transfer each others bases or battle each other in out bases.
We can just look at them, and than steal flags.

And the resort area house doesn't do anything at all. It's just a quick way to spend 1,632,000 Poke and get nothing for it.

darklord18

Yeah wasting that much money on a secret base and knowing my favorite characters (the partners) don't show up in while the other do it just worth doing, for me that this.

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
And the resort area house doesn't do anything at all. It's just a quick way to spend 1,632,000 Poke and get nothing for it.

For me, the Resort Area Villa is the most exciting thing about Platina, so that's my aboveground Secret Base. <3
Oh, and you unlock more furniture and stuff after you get all the medals in the Battle Frontier, do the E4 10 times, and other things, according to Serebii. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.