• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
Full Moon Island. I LOVE that place.

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
I'd like mine to be near that rainy route near Pastoria.
It's just that it reminds me so much of my Hoenn secret base. ;x
Yes, m190049, I'm guilty of that. xD

Mudkip8003

I would put mine near a cute girl, just like in R/S/E :)

bugman03

That is the thing with DPPt ther routes are good but they lack that extra something that RSE had with secret bases. I'd have it beneath the cycle path.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
i'd have it on that beach outside pastoria because once it rained there, near the start of the middle of last year, i checked my bros version and that was raining too, odd 0.o

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
i would prefer to have my base in areas of fog
maybe around Grandma Wilma's house
Near the sea would be great as well

Nolan Bentley

I'd make mine in Turnback cave

m190049

Local psychopath
Since people's imagination wanted it that way? It SHOULD be possible anyways.
...but it would make no sense to have a cave, inside of another cave. What's the point?
Also, wouldn't it be horribly annoying to get there? Running into Zubat and Golbat every 2 1/2 seconds...

m190049

Local psychopath
*points at Regi-caves (Regice and Registeel in Platina)* Oh my! Caves! Inside caves! : D
Why shouldn't there be smaller caves inside caves, anyways?
Those rooms are still part of the regular cave...

Because it would be somewhat redundant.
Also, why would there be? They would be terrible annoying to get too, and, it would be somewhat redundant...

Last edited:

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
Those rooms are still part of the regular cave...
Why do you think a Secret Base in a cave wouldn't be a part of the cave? o.o
The Secret Bases in R/S/E are all part of the Route they are in. And in D/P/t, the bases are all part of the Underground. ._.

Also, why would there be? They would be terrible annoying to get too, and, it would be somewhat redundant...
There were many Secret Bases in R/S/E (especially EVERY SINGLE ONE in the Route to the left of Fortree) which were extremely annoying to get to. More so than a Secret Base inside a cave would be, I believe.

I think I want my Secret Base in the cave between Jubilife and Floaroma, now.

Romke

Dutch Trainer
Stark mountain would be cool.

yoshiimech

pokeguy sicentist
;479-f;;378;;478;;249-d;;000;;351-r;;260;;487-o;i'd make mine on the little island between the battle and resort area. there are alotof exotic pokemon.;492-s;;481;;243;;001;;121;

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
I would want to make mine in the Torn World (Darkness is my friend) because no stupid person would DARE to come to me!!! (If they do, I would order Giratina to eat them and take out their organs and drink their blood and become undead). Then I would be the undead king with undead pokemon!!! I would also like to make one on the Veilstone Galactic Hideout. I would overthrow cyrus and rename team galactic into something cooler like Team Darkness and wear black Daredevil costumes and have umbreons XD. Then I will rule the world HAHAHA:)

Status
Not open for further replies.