• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitter_Godot

Bitter_Attorney
I would like making a base in front of a tree surrounded by water with pkmn trainers and grassy areas with buffed pkmn, that way, I could battle 'till exhausted and res in my base!

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
i'd make mine on, either full moon island, as its small, quiet and cosy. or i'd make it in flower paradise, because it would be full of flowers and it would take like 15 mins to get there.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
I would most probobly make mine near Sunnyshore as I like a view. I also would choose there because I like electric type pokemon;026;

Raikou_fan

I would want mine to either be by snowpoint city, or out in the water somewhere, like a island between sunyshore and victory road.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Sucked that they got rid of abpve ground secret bases...

Anyways

It would either be in snowpoint city. The empty space above to right of the pokemon centre, where you walk really slow

OR

rt 217 next to the rt 217 sign that points to lake acuity about halfway through the route

OR

rt 217 near icy rock =]

Yes I love snow and ice types

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
I'd make mine in Flower Paradise... IF I can get Shaymin >.> or else it would probably be near the Pokemon League...

||Caboose||

Precision.
Even though there already is a secret base above ground in Platinum in the Restore Area, I would have mine in the Torn World. It has really cool music and the graphics are amazing

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
The route below Veilstone city that is right above the Lake Valor Resort In that rainy area.

It would be great to be able to take shelter somewhere nice and dry where it is wet.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Snowpoint, or any snowy area, isn't too good for me, especially when I have a cold.
Any desert area? No. Sandstorms will ruin my base.
Marsh areas? No. My base'll sink and my hard-earned decorations will get really wet.
Near Mt. Coronet? No. The mountain's magnetic field will crash my laptop.
Volcanic area? If I want a lava moat, then yes; however, I don't want a lava moat, so the answer is no.
Near Celestic Town? Too foggy. Thick fog gets creepy at night.
Near Eternia City (Within Eternia Forest in particular)? And risk getting my decorations stolen by pesky Misdreavus and getting killed at the hands of Lawnmower Rotom?! No way!
Inside the Torn World?
What if I leave my base and head for the exit, only to find out that the exit's gone, thus leaving me trapped inside the Torn World for all eternity with a psycho who wants to create a new universe in his image?

I'd like a base in the route between Vilestone City and that maid cafe thingy... At least I'll have access to the Department Store and girls in maid outfits.
I guess a secret base to the north of Solaceon Town would also be nice. I'm into breeding, after all...

Last edited:

kev40293

392 pokemon owned
en route to pastoria hidden in the muk and grime he he

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I would make mine in Solcean because of the Breeding Center, and it's great for berries and stuff.

Cappie

Advanced trainer
I would want my secret base near the Pokémon league, in a tree :) I loved how you could build your secret base up in a tree in Emerald.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
at floramona town in the flower field with the pretty flowers

spyfly

magical,mystical...
in that lush grassy patch outside floarama town, so i'm near a town, trainers, a wild pokemon habitat and the windmill forest.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Theoretically... probably around the power plant, since wind turbines are an automatic victory. That and it's a nice, pretty route.

Status
Not open for further replies.