• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempeststorm34

I'd like mine to be near the Lake Valor hotel area. That would be sweet.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
where????

On the remote island of Iron (iron island)
or, on Newmoon or fullmoon island, which ever comes first.

Above ground secret bases were way cooler than the underground ones. Emerald mastered the extra stuff!

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
I would pur mine near the top of stark mountain.

I wish we still had this function... :(

Last Disaster

Unchained
I'd make mine in the outside area of Mt. Coronet.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I would make mine in the fight area.

V4LOVER

chirp
For me, it'd be in the Distortion World or Route 209 (awesome music).

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
i would probably put mine by the cave maniac dude.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
mine would def. be around snowpoint city. Note for thought, there should be an item for snowy areas that allows you to move faster like the bike, skiis maybe in the next gen.
besides snowpoint city, if possible, id put one in the distortion world as well. I love that place!

but anyways above ground bases are way better, underground ones always seem way too easy to find.

the lol factor7

-l-(.___.)-l-
I'd like for my secret base to be in Sunnyshore city, the beach is my favorite place, and electric is my favorite type. Above ground is way better than below ground.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I'd make mine in the water route between Fight Area and Resort Area. Maybe in Resort Area altogether (near the pond).

Profesco

gone gently
Valor lakefront, secret base in the trees.

This, precisely. Or the Distortion World. God, that place was awesome.

But really, I just consider my Resort Area villa my aboveground secret base. Posh, baby! =P

MadMoose

aboveground secret base

I would probably make my secret base in Rt. 225 under a bridge, or maybe in the trees behind Solaceon Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.