• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterTrainer_J

Eternia forest

blackrose

they have above gground secret base locations in emralrd.

unown?

ghost freak
its hearthome to me. i need civilization...

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I, like many, would love to have one in Snowpoint City where it doesn't snow to heavy that it is a Blizzard, to me it would be cosy. Or alternatively, outside Mt. Coronet, route 116 I believe, however, I'd hate to have it on top of Mt. Coronet because I'm so slack, I'd hate travelling up and down it just to get to my base since you can't fly there.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I'd aim for one in a forest. <3 Forests

Kites

Champ In The Making
Spear Pillar, definietly.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I'm from Michigan, not Texas XD
It's cold and snowy
I just go to Uni in Texas

...you do realize we're discussing platinum right?

haha, well your location said Texas, but it makes since that you would like MI more.
and yeah Snowpoint or somewhere deep and secluded would be nice for a base

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I think I would have mine around Solaceon town. I love grassy areas with easy access.
Oh and it would be fun if you could store your items at your base ^^

H0ll0wW1th1n

if we were able to, every where you walk would be a secret base >.<
even in the underground, if it's wifi, most of the walls would be bases and there would be nowhere to excavate...

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
The Mystery Zone! Lot's of tree's...and... stuff... :p

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the Mystery Zone is in a few locations, mainly somewhere where you couldn't normally go, and you have to use a cheat to get there, but for the sake of my account, I won't post more about the cheat. (sorry)

~S.M.~

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I would, if possible, after victory road and right before the waterfall. If not...I have no idea.

gameboy

Pokeball go!
Right outside Canalave City. It's my 2nd favorite city, next to Jubilife, but Cnalave is more pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.