• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Suicune

I'd love to have a base (if they make that option available) on the route between Veilstone and Pastoria City...Route 214, I think it is. It's close to Sunnyshore, one of my favorite cities, and the places where Azelf and Giratina are.

-F.S. out

Poke-Matt

The Spring Path area would be cool, too. Across the foggy lake, near the entrance to Turnback Cave. I'd have to do something about the Golbats, though...unacceptable.

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
Either Route 201,just outside of Canalave City,or somewhere between the resort and Sunnyshore City.
Any of those places would be nice.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I'd want it to be somewhere relatively hidden, yet still easy to access. I wouldn't want it to be blocked by, like, a rock smash rock or a strength boulder, because I never use those moves, and it's a pain in the *** to go in the computer and get Pokemon that do have those moves.

Probably somewhere with haze. Like that area near Solaceon.

Edit: I mean Celestic. >_>;

Last edited:

Twilitbeing

Back In White
I like the sort of remote areas that are still rather easy to get to. I would put it in the foggy route near Celestic Town, probably down past the waterfall. I remember in Emerald it was in the route west of the town made of treehouses. I would go up the waterfall near the weather center, then cross the bike bridges to get to the bush on the other side of the lagoon at the top.

[BTW I know this is off topic but I want to say it: I think that once Platinum is made, they should combine this board with the D/P board.]

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
My secret base would be near the breeding area so I could just hang out there while waiting for my egg.

The Mystery Zone! Lot's of tree's...and... stuff... :p

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the Mystery Zone is in a few locations, mainly somewhere where you couldn't normally go, and you have to use a cheat to get there, but for the sake of my account, I won't post more about the cheat. (sorry)

~S.M.~

The Mystery Zone exists in every single tile you normally cannot access. It's not just a few places.

Like most of you all, I think that Snowpoint City would be great. Alternatively, I'd make one in Vielstone (sp?). It always seemed like a cool city to me. Just like every other city in DP, though, it needs to be expanded.

Poke-Matt

A good summer vacation base would be Route 224 - the flowery one that's not accessible until after the E4.

Apollo527

First Gen Trainer
That would be a cool idea. I wish we could travel with friends above ground like we can in the underground.

goosehead

I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

Yeah Hoenn is by far the best region so far. The one thing i didnt like about Hoenn was the safari zone.

i hope we get above ground secret bases Id make mine around that beach west of sunnyshore.

Poke-Matt

On the route between Hearthome and Solaceon, there's a river you have to cross. If you surf downriver, you can reach a clearing with a Giga Drain TM. I loved finding that spot and think it'd be a great hidden place for a secret base.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Somewhere in route...227, I think? The one with the sandstorm anyways. Either that or on the way to Snowpoint, where it's like a blizzard, as they would both be well concealed.

Patriot

Hmm, I think i'd place it somewhere under the bicycle road. I'm not really sure why, I just really dig that place!

Namikaze

The One and Only
if i were to chose a secret base it would be around pokemon mansion in eterna forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.