• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemasterk

Water god
id have mine beside the ocean before sunnyshore and after lake valor

Because i love blue Pokemon and i love water type pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this way ill be able 2 see AZELF and have a higher chance 2 see the ultra rare legends MANAPHY,KYOGRE,LUGIA,ARTICUNO and SUCICUNE my other fav legends r MEW,LATIAS,DARKRAI and DIALGA lol

Akiker

I Would Make Mine On The Island That Cresselia Is On (FullMoon Island). However if the secret bases are underground then i think we should be aloud to go underground on that island. I also think there should be a fly/teleport option to go straight to your secret base, or secret bases you have been in on wi-fi as long as that trainer gives you permission.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
I'd make mine near Snowpoint in the thick blizzard. Nobody would probably be able to see it <3

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
If it were so, I would have mine by the Resort Area, Route 213 or the Valor Lakefront.

jorisw

I think route 201

MareepMan

If they were to do it (which I think is very unlikely), then I would set up my base right at the end of the Mt. Coronet range, the bit after you battle Dialga/Palkia and end up walking through to Oreburgh. That would really annoy people... and me...

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
I would make mine behind the Ribbon Society.Since the only thing i do after i finish the game i do contests

Mirage.Mew

I wish the secret bases would be above ground, but I don't think it will be too likely. =/ If I had to option, I'd want mine in either Eterna Forest or the Flower Paradise. Also, being able to fly directly to your base would be nice. : D

if we could fly straight to our bases I'd have mine in the route after victory road to save me going through that annoying fog everytime i want to go there. also i like it there.

i think i would do mine some where near snowpoint city as l love the code weather
If only you could spell "cold". ;-;

Anyway, I would want mine at the Spear Pillar. Living in a giant stone pillar is the best. XD

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I would like to live in the secret area of victory road (the area the guy blocks untill you get the national dex) Since its nice secluded dark and foggy

Status
Not open for further replies.