• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
If you can fly to bases then deffinately where arceus was after i catch him (if i catch him)

H0ll0wW1th1n

this would be hilarious, but make a secret base like, in the side of a buiding, and then you could move around the furnature inside of it xp

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
How about this...you can exit the underground via your room...but instead of taking you back to where you went down, it takes you to a Secret Base like they had back in R/S/E.

Treskalle

En skalle av tre
I'd make mine around snowpoint city, or sunyshore.

Phrexyian Garguantua

Gyarados Tamer
That would be awesome...
Hmmm...I'd put mine in Sendoff Spring, or in Turnback Cave, if I could...

Raccario

Thats a good idea, i hope that bases are a choice in Platinum.

I would make mine in the EXTREMELY snowy route, that woudl be so fun! =]

Clash

He's Back!
I loved the R/S/E Secret bases. At least they had style. Also you could get a change of scenery other than the dull underground rock appearance. =\ I'd like the option to have aboveground and underground bases.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Hmmmmmm not too many places in Sinnoh I really like, but I would make mine in the Spring Path, by the lake where Giratina was.

PkmnTrainerJ

In any kind of Waterfall, if possible. Maybe the one at the Pokémon League.

In any kind of Waterfall, if possible. Maybe the one at the Pokémon League.

Defenetly a cave behind a waterfall, like in some movies/books. (too lazy for specifics.)

Mine would be in (come on something origional...) The foggy route. That way no one could find it. Mwhahahaha. If you could fly to it like I wish they did in R/S/E, It would be in that route past victory road that leads to Shaymin.

Status
Not open for further replies.