• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm make mine somewhere in the snowy area (Mt Coronet-Snowpoint) or the rainy area (Pastoria-Hearthome)

Definitely by Lake Acuity, so the outskirts of Snowpoint.

Faerie

MONS
I like them...

Also, no, it isn't more.
We can't transfer each others bases or battle each other in out bases.
We can just look at them, and than steal flags.
Well that's not really the point of secret bases. In my opinion, the whole fun is decorating them. You can do more with them in this game, too - you can make trap mazes and stuff.

And the resort area house doesn't do anything at all. It's just a quick way to spend 1,632,000 Poke and get nothing for it.
You mean aside from the fact that lots of important characters visit you there? Personally, I like it. I don't know if you've played GSC, but it's like a much bigger version of your room in that game, and it's not quite as way-the-hell-out-nowhere as your house is.

m190049

Local psychopath
For me, the Resort Area Villa is the most exciting thing about Platina, so that's my aboveground Secret Base. <3
Oh, and you unlock more furniture and stuff after you get all the medals in the Battle Frontier, do the E4 10 times, and other things, according to Serebii. : D
Everything you can get is listed here. All in all, everything costs 1,632,000 Poke.

You mean aside from the fact that lots of important characters visit you there? Personally, I like it. I don't know if you've played GSC, but it's like a much bigger version of your room in that game, and it's not quite as way-the-hell-out-nowhere as your house is.
They visit you, say nothing important... the end. They don't battle you or nothing. Useless.

.... You get a room in GSC?
When? ...Where?

Or do you mean the one in New Bark Town?

Faerie

MONS
They visit you, say nothing important... the end. They don't battle you or nothing. Useless.
Well, I guess it doesn't seem meaningful if you don't like the characters. Personally, I like to hear all the different things characters say just to get a better feel of what they're like...but that's just me. I guess it doesn't really serve a practical purpose.

.... You get a room in GSC?
When? ...Where?

Or do you mean the one in New Bark Town?
Yeah, the one in New Bark town. I think you could put less stuff in it, and it took way longer to afford the items because your mother had to buy them through you saving money with her. This is an improved (although more expensive) version of that.

m190049

Local psychopath
Yeah, the one in New Bark town. I think you could put less stuff in it, and it took way longer to afford the items because your mother had to buy them through you saving money with her. This is an improved (although more expensive) version of that.
She did? o.o
Never know about that. Interesting...

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Not sayin'. It's a secret.

Okay. Being serious now. Personally, I'd prefer mine somewhere near Snowpoint. I just really like it there. It's just so... snowy... o_O

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Lake Acuity or somewhere else in the Snowpoint area. I think the snowy area is pretty. It would be cool if there were secret bases there and they were like snow/ice caves.

NurseSonia

The Battling Nurse.
I'd want mine near the pokemon League. I like the waterfall and the music there.
So soft sounding and serene. The perfect place for me, because I just love pretty areas like that.

m190049

Local psychopath
... That didn't answer my question...

Maybe it's the urge to make a secret base in the most annoying and/or most hard to find place in existence?
Like how people used to always make secret bases in those areas left of Fortree...

{HI}343

pure 1337ness
I would put mine near spear pillar.
then i would invite palkia into the base and play Wii games with it ;484;
or maybe on route 217

the blizzard would make for good camoflage

TrainerxDiana

I'd put mine near Snowpoint City because it's quiet and the snow it pretty.

Well, that and I'd fit in too well as Candice but that's for other places. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.