• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Abrar's trading thread

what shiny should i rng next

• cacturne

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • aron

Votes: 45 16.0%
  • kingdra

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • togepi

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • whimsur

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • bastidon

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • combusken

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • pelliper

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • sillcoon

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters

abrar14

Statter Master
@lavaburst- we'll have to trade tommorow if thats allright

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
Do you have a DW Female Carhvana? I would trade my shiny Miltank for it!

abrar14

Statter Master
bump i have new pokes but i cant list them now coz im about to go to school

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
hmm, you can rng eh? I see you like flawless shinies so maybe we could work out a deal :D. I have tons of flawless, but I like the more! although you could always rng the pokemon I offer yourself, It would be a win win for each of us! pm if interested

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey abrar! I'm very interested in your DW Torchic. I would love to get a female one of those. I just want it UT, I don't care if its bred, or in a dreamball, or whatever. None of that either increases or decreases what I will give to you for it. And also, we had a previous deal on my trade shop, where you would trade me your shiny UT Amoongus for some shiny of mine (I'm blanking on which at the moment). So let me know if that trade is still on, and check out my trade shop to see if theres anything you like for the DW Torchic, within reason! :)

Tiisko

hi abrar, i've been looking for cloners and, i noticed that you clone, would you possibly like to clone for my shop?

-price in sig- The ratio of clones i recieve and you keep is negotiable =3

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
im interested in your dw torchic, what is ot and nature? also ut?

i'm offering

jap event shiny golurk brave ut
jap event shiny hydregion timid ut
DW togekiss modest ut
DW chimchar jolly ut
DW squirtle bold ut

let me know if anything interstesyou

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
hey, I am interested for trading for your DW Torchic. I'd also like a Choice Band.
Not really sure if this is possible, but are you able to RNG breed a Flawless Adamant DW Torchic?
(again, IDK if it is possible)

Check my shop for what you want. Just stick to my shop's trade key if that is ok.

If you accept clones, I dont mind giving you one-two of any of the pokemon on my list.

Last edited:

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
hey could you clone some pokes for me.......including a shiny darkrai and VGC09 milotic..you can keep as many as you like

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Can you RNG a flawless and shiny Solosis Modest Nature (optional) and any level. I can offer Movie 2011 Victini, Movie 2011 Hydreigon, Shiny WHISHMKR Jirachi, Shiny flawless pre-evo of Daramanitan, ES (Extremespeed) and DD (Dragon Dance) Dratini, Celebi Event Zorua, CROWN Event Zoroark, TRU Manphy, TRU Arceus, TRU Dragonite, and Enigma Stone Latias most UT, and most available anytime.