• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Abrar's trading thread

what shiny should i rng next

• cacturne

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • aron

Votes: 45 16.0%
  • kingdra

Votes: 63 22.3%
  • togepi

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • whimsur

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • bastidon

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • combusken

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • pelliper

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • sillcoon

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters

abrar14

Statter Master
thanks for voting on the poll guys.

Last edited:

2000b2

basketball star
hey can you clone and trade soon?

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
can you rng a shiny adamant flawless oshawott for me i can offer a shiny ut dialga and or palkia for that and if you can also i can offer a shiny ut palkia for a shiny jolly flawless chimchar

2000b2

basketball star
hey, can i get a back-up cloner to copy my shiny event regigigas.
please.

evan0913

Hi Abrar14, I am really interested in ur shiny totodile, nosepass and flawless regi steel.
I can offer the following shinies
Unfezent, Shellos (lv100, the blue one), Claydol, Meganium, Sandshrew, Liepard, Azumarill, Banette, Rufflet, Butterfree, Alakazam, Ditto, Floatzel, Gigalith.
Interested in any of these?

P.S. the poke ur thinking of is Psyduck :)
Cheers and all the best for ur shop

abrar14

Statter Master
@psi ghost- not interested as dex is completed

@biosci-timid

@20000-yes i can

@evan -deal ill have unfezant, shellos, claydiol

2000b2

basketball star
hey can we trade now before I leave later. And do you cloning?
please.

_2old4this

RC my pokemon

Hi, I am looking for someone to Rare Candy up my pokemon so they are at lv100 for wifi battles. The 6 pokes are lv 62-70. Pls PM me if you can do this.

I can offer item/s for your time. Thanks!

abrar14

Statter Master
ok forgot to say that maffy is a shop helper now but i still need a few more. go to him if you need anything bred :) xd.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Can you RNG me a Naive Landorus with 31/31/31/30/31/31 ( Hidden Power Ice ) I'll trade shiny Vaporeon and leafeon for it