• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Abridged Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
There are a lot of series that have been abridged, but that doesn't mean that all of them are necessarily good. Now if you are anything like me and you happen to like tfs and littlekuriboh but don't know if there is anything else good out there. I am making this thread so that we can share our favorite abridged series with one another.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Yeah I enjoy tales of the abridged because tales of the abyss is awesome! Also is that the gx from bbt abridged? If so I like it too.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
There is a K-ON abridged? That could be interesting as I enjoyed the series.

Last edited:

Born Better

God of Lightning
Code MENT
TFS DBZ
Pokémon Bridged
Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged

There's also a Negima abridged that I like as well as Inuyasha, though I'm not sure if that one's still going.

Sir Niner Steak

wow very tm87
Besides LittleKuriboh & TFS's obvious ones like Dragonball and YuGiOh, TFS did Hellsing Ultimate (which is fantastic) and Attack on Titan (which is even more fantastic considering I can quote the whole thing).
Also, Sword Art Online Abridged is decent.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Ooh, abridged series. As expected, DBZ abridged is hilarious. Attack on Titan is right to the point which makes it amazing. My favourite abridged series though is Saint Seiya (here's episode one). It's fast, witty, and oh so good at pointing out the flaws.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
So in your guys opinion, whar is the best pokemon abridged series/

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
POKEMON ABRIDGED. Man they are talented. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it.

TeamFourStar's DBZ Abridged: I can't stop laughing when I watch their videos.

Last edited:

teamaquagrunt

Sword Art Online is another funny series to the point it's better than the original. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0

yeah that one is awesome! I also like it better than the original haha

like others have said, Tales of the Abridged is really good! So is Team Dattebayo's Death Note Abridged.
and yep, Yugioh Abridged (though it went past what I watched in the actual series now).

Status
Not open for further replies.