• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absence of Justice [Pg-13]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
About the qualm about anthropomorphic, bipedal would have been a better way to put it.

Chagen46

Hell Crasher
New chapter.

And, BynineB, I tried describing more this time.

--------

Chap.5: Confusion abounds.

The sky sure didn't have many stars tonight.

It was the night of that big fiasco at the castle, and Lunto slept outside to relax. He could still remember all the blood... all the soldiers yelling in tormenting pain, crying their eyes out as they realized they just killed their friends and family, and how body bags were still being carted off.

Lunto prayed he would never have to experience that again.

But he knew in his mind that it would happen another time.

He still remembered when Mewto said that Kishuna had been dead for over ten-thousand years. That had hit everyone hard. To be dead for a thousand year, and then revived, somehow? Something mysterious was going on behind the scenes...

“Ah, Lunto, you're going crazy. Still, that was quite strange...what was Kishuna trying to say when he said Overlord Kurahn had an accomplice? Can't figure it out..” He muttered slowly to himself.

He also remembered when they got those two girls out of that house...

--------

“They're in here!”

Everyone rushed to the house that Gaiso mentioned. The windows were all barred shut, and the door had a thick metal plate so no one could get inside. They were stuck on how to open it, until a certain pokemon came by. (If you're wondering, Taintz couldn't use flamethrower on it because it had a spell cast on it so that normal fire couldn't hurt it.)

“Looks like you have trouble opening that door. I think can help, though.”

A Scizor walked by. He was clearly a Mage, magic users who were still training to become become masters of magic, though very few actually did. The standard outfit of Mages were cloaks, but this Scizor had slightly more durable armor on that was crimson. Most mages didn't wear armor since they weren't front-line fighters, so it was quite odd for him to be wearing that. Like all magic users, he had a bag of tomes slung over his shoulder.

Of course, there was different types of magic. The magic Lucius used was “Light” magic, though it could also be called “Holy” magic. As holiness generally involved blinding light, many of it's spells literally could make pokemon blind with their vibrant holy lights. They were weak, but almost always found their mark.

The magic that Kishuna used was “Dark” magic, though it's casters usually called it “Elder” magic. Contrary to Light, Dark used the powers of evil and darkness to damage it's victims. It was extremely powerful compared to Light, but it's tomes were really heavy, and it was inaccurate.

The magic that the Scizor was studying in was “Anima” magic, or “Nature” magic. It invloved the elements such as fire, lightning, earth, ice, and water. This was quite helpful to Pokemon, so that they could use elements they couldn't normally learn. Many Pokemon who used Anima magic were too weak to participate in battle themselves.

Moving back to scene at hand, Gasiso quickly mentioned the door. “Yeah, this door has pyro-ageis cast on it. We need a magic attack to open it.”

“I can certainly do that. By the way, my name is Scizo. I was knocked out in Grazton, and found myself all the way here.”

“But...why?” Lunto asked as he wondered how a magic spell could break a curse.

“Some people where chasing me....They said I knew something about the human...I ran as much as I could, but they found me. I killed their leader, and they went into a rage, and tried to kill me. They only managed to knock me out, it seems.”

“Interesting...why the huge armor, though?”

“It's not that huge, it's much less than Knights or, god forbid, Generals. Anyway, I'm actually known as an Adept. We're Mages who wear heavy armor to battle so we can actually take a hit. I'm still training to be a sage, however. Regardless, I can still help you with your problem.”

Scizo walked over to the door and held his claw to his chest while reciting an indecipherable chant. He then raised to the sky before swinging it downwards. A fireball appeared in the air, and slammed straight into the door. The door didn't seem to be affected, however.

“Nothing happened...” Gaiso commented disappointingly.

“Oh, yes, something did happen.” Scizo said. “Just bash it down.”

Gaiso looked confused, but shrugged and backed up before coming at it full tilt. To everyones surprise, it literally snapped into two. Gaiso, not expecting this, lost his balance and tumbled onto the floor. Everyone rushed inside, and, just as Kishuna said, there was a Lucario and Ninetales.

Taintz, like usual, was ridiculously happy. “WOHOO!!! Look at those fine specimens! There's some for me, and some for you, Lunto!”

“Yeah, I'm totally happy...” was Lunto's sarcastic response.

“Hey, you need a girlfriend anyway! All you do is study books...”

“BECAUSE I'M A TACTICIAN!!!”

Taintz backed up, shocked from Lunto's harsh response. “Okay, man...relax....”

“I'm sorry...faulty tactics killed my parents, so I must ensure that future soldiers do not fall to terrible tactics.”

“Ahem...the girls...” Scizo said.

“Oh, yeah!”

Lunto and Taintz ran over to the knocked out girls, and hoisted them up.

“Let's get them to the infirmary!”

At the infirmary, they were greeted by the nurse, a Gardevoir. She directed them to a room, and quickly came in after them.

“What happened to them, miss?” Lunto worriedly asked.

“Don't worry, it's nothing more than a sleep spell.” She reassured.

“I'd want to sleep with one of them...” Taintz, being his usual self, said.

“Yeah.....how can we wake them up?” Lunto said.

The nurse sifted through medical documents, but came across one, and gasped before putting it back in a folder. She quickly gained her composure, and looked Lunto straight in the eye. “Well, we can either wait for them to wake up, use some kind of magic, or...”

“Or...?”

“Smash them in the head with a blunt object.”

“Let's hope it doesn't come to that.”

“I'll just cast an arousal spell on them.” Garcha offered.

“Why don't you just arouse me?” Taintz said.

“Let's see...” Garcha held her staff to her chest and prayed. She then raised it to the sky, and a bright, nearly blinding light appeared in the room. The light condensed into two small spheres, which then floated to the girls, and flashed. They then opened their eyes.

“Where am I?” The Lucario said.

“You're in the infirmary.” Lunto answered as he helper to the side of the bed.. “I'm Lunto. What's your name?”

The Lucario held her head, and tried to think. “My name is Ria. My friend, she's called Nisha.” Ria tried to get up off the bed, but stumbled; Lunto held her up.

“Woah, relax. You're very weak, you shouldn't be walking right now. Do you mind....if I carry you?”

“Carry me? Okay...”

“Here, lets get you to a safe place...why is your friend not very awake?”

“Nisha's a heavy sleeper.”

“Well, let's get you to a proper bed. Taintz take Nisha, and don't try to fondle her boobs, okay?”
--------

Later that day, Lunto had camped outside with Electro's permission.

“Hey, I washed your combat clothes.”

Lunto looked behind himself to see Ria holding his battlefield suit. Unlike most troops, he was a behind-the-lines guy, thinking up new strategies or gunning down opponents with a sniper rifle, and as such, has armor was light and efficient. It looked more like an outfit a Sergeant or Commandant would wear; a navy blue combat vest, that would usually be decorated with badges, but Lunto's had none, beside a pin saying he was a certified gunner and tactician. There were two shoulder guards, that he used in close quarters, but if he was fast enough, he could use them to take bullets. (Due to being a steel type, armor piercing bullets were deadly to him.) His pants were made of a bullet-proof fiber, and had holsters for storing pistols or sub-machine guns. He had two straps on the back of his vest for large weapons. (Usually Sniper Rifles or Heavy Machine-Guns.)

“Thanks.” Lunto muttered.

“Hey, I found two axes in a suitcase. Do they belong to you?”

“Yeah.”

“But, why? I thought you were a Gunslinger, like me?”

“I use Axes for close combat. Did you bring them with you?”

“Yeah, heres your guns, too.”

Ria handed Lunto two custom-made, silver pistols. After he holstered them, she handed him his trademark Heavy Machine-guns, which were crafted by his own hands. They were capable of being fired over half-a-mile, and the scope let you see that far. They also could fire in single shots or up to 30 bullets per second.

His axes were a different story. They had been dropped at his doorstep after his parents died, and resembled certain axes called “Tomahawks.” Tomahawks axes desingned to come back to user after thrown, similarly to a boomerang. (This is, of course, assuming that you can actually throw it that hard.) Tomahawks had wavy blades in order to reduce drag on the air, and had very short handles. They were also double-bladed. His versions were as black as night, and he called them “Krishugnal” and “Nerjaskal”.

“Alright, I gotta go.” Lunto said as he put the two axes on his back.

Later, he was at a forest, throwing his axes so hard they chopped trees straight.

“Damn...faulty...tactics...killed...my...parents. I...will...surpass...those...pathetic...tacticians...and lead...Altacia...to...victory...I...will...crush...Beryanda...” He said a word every tine he threw an axe.

Ria came up from a bush and put her paw on Lunto's shoulder. “Hey, I saw you practicing.”

Lunto caught an axe and turned to face her. “So?”

“Do you really think Beryanda killed your parents?”

“Yes.”

“So you want to crush them?”

“Yes.”

“...Lunto, where you born?”

“I...I...don't know. But it's gotta be Altacia. I just know it.”

“What if you were born in Beryanda, but don't know it?”

“Ha! Impossible!”

“Well, you seem stuck in your opinion.”

“Yeah. I need to leave.”

He walked off to the castle, leaving Ria with a lot of questions, but no answers.

“He's so confusing...but interesting for a long time. Mother Beryanda, I will carry out my mission anyway, however.”

Then something hit her.

“Augh!” She yelled as she dropped to the ground in horrible pain. Then, she realized it wasn't physical pain, it was...emotional pain.

“What happened....it was as if....a blade was being driven through my heart....”

Things just got even more confusing.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Full review!!!!

Hey Chagen, this is my first full review, so I thought I'd do it on my fave fanfic, yours:)
Chap.5: Confusion abounds.

The sky sure didn't have many stars tonight.
Diddn't is sort of unnessecary, espically since it's in third person.

Everyone rushed to the house that Gaiso mentioned. The windows were all barred shut, and the door had a thick metal plate so no one could get inside. It was also reinforced by a powerful spell that could repel even Taintz's flames. They were stuck on how to open it, until a certain pokemon came by.
Changes in bold. The way you did it before was sort of innapropriate for a serious and offical story.

“Yeah, I'm totally happy...” was Lunto's sarcastic response.

“Hey, you need a girlfriend anyway! All you do is study books...”

“BECAUSE I'M A TACTICIAN!!!”

Taintz backed up, shocked from Lunto's harsh response. “Okay, man...relax....”

“I'm sorry...faulty tactics killed my parents, so I must ensure that future soldiers do not fall to terrible tactics.”
You could combine the last part with the YELL to make it less explanatory and more exclamatory.

All in all, not too many mistakes, grammar and otherwise. You could try to make your wording smoother, and not add extra discriptive adjectives by combining parts of lists.

Edit: I don't know why the first part isn't working, I can't figure it out.

Last edited: