• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absent for many months

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
Since mid March, I haven't shown myself around these forums. The reason for this was that I was spending time with Smash Bros. Brawl ever since I got it in the month of March.

However, I came back today to view the recent Pokemon updates. Looks like Pokemon Platinum is in the discussion lately.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
If this counts for anything, I've been pretty much inactive from this forum for a while now... Probably since April or May. I gotta say that the site's not as intersting as it once was. It's still cool, but back in the day it was THE BEST!!!

???? Oh yeah, welcome back, even though I dont know who you are