1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Absol-ute Disaster! (384)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Dec 16, 2004.

1. greatfire

greatfire Rainbow Trainer

I also think it is a boy because he refers to himself using boku instead of atashi. My theory is that the voice director didn't have another actress available or maybe it was a guest star, could someone check the credits?

2. Murgatroyd

Murgatroyd Dull Manga Avatar

I did check the credits. He was the one character who didn't appear at all.

3. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

That's strange, because he was the main filler character in this episode.=/ Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode. It had a good plot, not really like anything we've seen before and it also had some really cool pokémon. I thought Satoru was cool to begin with since he had the whole Indiana Jones thing going on, but him having a Heracross was definately a huge bonus.^^ Absol was also cool, it has the same mysterious and powerful feel as it did in Wishmaker.

4. Quick question about Satoru: Didn't Max mention something about a trainer in the Silver Conference by that name(in the Japanese version of There's No Place Like Hoenn )? Or am I just misremembering what was in the ep guide?

5. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Oh yeah! XD Masato used to call Satoshi by the name Satoru in the original version when they first met. I forgot all about that.

6. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Right...the dub equivalent would be Max calling him Al instead of Ash. :p

7. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Alf, actually. :p

8. frednmethod

frednmethod Banned

Wait, what attack did Swellow/Forretress use when all the pokemon were attacking the rock?

I don't remember them having a projectile, or were they the only ones missing in that scene?

9. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Oosubame and Forretress weren't being used at all.

10. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Yeah Swellow and Forretress have never used any projectile attacks aside from Forretress' Spikes, which don't even do immediate damage in the games...so yeah.

11. vulpix

vulpix Guest

i can't wait to see this episode because Absol looks so cool!

12. crawdauntpro

crawdauntpro darksidetrainer

ash should have caught absol he would have been perfect for the sootopolis gym battle along side corphish.

13. Pikafan

Pikafan Guest

How Come There Isn't an Episode Guide Yet. When Are We Going To Get it?

14. upsy-daisy

upsy-daisy Banned

can u see regice in this ep

15. suavesky

suavesky Guest

it's not fare to absol to be basically bad luck

16. Samayowa

Samayowa you amaze me.

I can't wait for this ep. I love Absol (one of my favorite from the 3rd gen.)...

Diamond and Pearl

17. THIS IS AN Absol-ute Disaster! I can't believe Ash saw an Absol for worse! Rating: 1.7 Absol-ute Disaster, Absol-ute Vodka!

18. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

It looks like we won't be seeing this ep on 12/24 or 12/31-and to think Kids WB was so good in airing 1 new ep every week! I predict a huge ratings drop those 2 weeks-falling behind every other network (which means 4Kids TV will be kings on Xmas Eve and New Years Eve). I predict the ratings would be so embarrasing, that Kids WB will promise to air new eps on 12/25/2010, 1/1/2011. 12/24/2011, and 12/31/2011-should Pokemon still be running by then. Anyone agree? I was really hoping to see this ep, but I guess I have to wait until after I turn 16 (look at my profile for proof).

19. RandomCharizard

RandomCharizard i hatez pokemonz

Guess the US won't be seeing it,seeing as Gaining Groudon will be on. =/ I was hoping to see Absol again.

20. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

We'll get it on the seventh. KidsWB always shows reruns during the Holiday break.