• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absolute Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geki

Do you think this episode will air next week, being Christmas Eve? Since it's a Saturday, I think they should. But they should also air the Snorunt one since it would go well with Christmas.

This is good news for me, at least. I missed Gaining Groudon when it aired.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Ahh they should have given us a better present by atleast running an episode from Chronicles.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
In the UK, we have had the same episodes about 3 times, on a reel. The last episode in that reel is the Absol one, which i have seen 3 times, and the first is the spoink one. It's sooo annoying! I want SNORUNT DAMNIT!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Man, Absol sounds like Absol-ute Crap in the dub....

...oh...wait. That really has nothing to do with the topic does it?

Bah. When your provider of Pokémon animation is moronic enough to show 3 episodes a week before running them into the dirt for god knows how many months, THEN you have the right to whine about it.
Me? I don't even watch the dub anymore, but I can never pass up a chance to diss turner UK :D

Chris

Old Coot
There isn't even a need for this topic. You could have asked this in the discussion topic dedicated for the episode. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.