• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absolute Worst Anime of All Time

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
I'd have to say shin chan, cause of how annoying shin's voice is.its like hes constantly making fun of himself

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'd have to say shin chan, cause of how annoying shin's voice is.its like hes constantly making fun of himself

You think it's bad because of one character's voice?

I dislike the anime known as One Piece. I cannot stomach the animation.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^ Lawlz, I suppose we're going to agree there... I don't like One Piece myself due to the animation... x__X And if you think that's low reasoning, there's also the plot... if it has one. I've seen a couple of episodes locally and well, imo, it's not really something that will get me interested. o_O

Other than that, I don't think there's any another anime that is actually truly horrible in my eyes, animation and plot wise...

Mimori Kiryu

SD Gundam.

10char.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
I actually enjoyed Crayon Shinchan. Used to watch it as a kid (elementary-schooler).

<.< The worst anime that I've watched is Sukisho.

Haxon22

iJerk
Isn't there a similar topic like this

Lucos

LOL what's up with the One Piece hating? Did you guys actually watch the original Japanese version, or at least FUNimation's uncut version? Because if you're going to judge One Piece on 4kids' dub (I think we all know how terrible they butchered the series) you're making a terrible mistake.

Ah well, I'm not going to defend my favorite anime of all time, One Piece, here, since this topic is about the WORST anime ever, which is a hard one, since I've never seen an anime that really made me ****** off because of it's low quality. Naruto Shippuuden comes pretty close though, but that's just because I actually really liked the original Naruto series, but it went terribly downhill halfway Shippuuden in my opinion. Crappy plot, unoriginal cliché characters with horrible unoriginal designs (I mean what's up with Pain being a Naruto-clone? They rest of Akatsuki is not very original either), villains (again talking about Akatsuki) without a strong moral (if they have a moral at all?), an emo whiny son-of-a-b**** as the main villain (if you can call Sasugay a villain in the first place), no, seriously, Shippuuden has destroyed Naruto for me.

Chris

Old Coot
I personally vote Samurai Pizza Cats but I'm not quite sure if it counts..
I outta strike you down.

^ Lawlz, I suppose we're going to agree there... I don't like One Piece myself due to the animation... x__X And if you think that's low reasoning, there's also the plot... if it has one. I've seen a couple of episodes locally and well, imo, it's not really something that will get me interested. o_O

Other than that, I don't think there's any another anime that is actually truly horrible in my eyes, animation and plot wise...
You complain about One Piece supposedly lacking a plot yet you're gaga over a series involving schoolgirls with superpowers trying to molest one another.

Autumn22

I would have to say the 4kids version of Sonic X. Seriously some of the voices on ther just annoy me.I've heard the japanese version is better,but for me I'll just stick with the old school Sonic games

Lucos

Wait, I just thought of another anime that's actually pretty high on my "crappy anime -list", It's Beyblade and some spin-offs which I don't even remember the titles from. I mean I know Beyblade was supposed to be an anime for kids, but seriously, a series about overpowered super mega... TOYS... is pretty lame in my opinion.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Shin-chan is awesome, and the voice for him is pretty much perfect; what other voice would you rather have for a small crude child?

You complain about One Piece supposedly lacking a plot yet you're gaga over a series involving schoolgirls with superpowers trying to molest one another.

...You sound like you're complaining about this...

Hmm... Worst anime I've ever seen? Hmmmm... Probably Dragonball GT. If it's not the worst, it's up there. Way for fanfiction to become canon and rape my entire childhood. I'm trying to think of worse ones from quality and other things, but I can't really think of any; there aren't many anime things I've seen that I didn't like... There's only one other anime-related thing that comes to mind when I think about it, but I don't want to say it because there are no flame shields high enough for me if I were to mention it in any negative light... :p

...Oh, also, Naruto. And Pokemon. Pretty much any anime that goes super-long that isn't Dragonball (or Bleach, I guess), since they're aiming more for quantity than quality, so their animation kind of suffers and their plotlines get kind of boring.

Chris

Old Coot
I would have to say the 4kids version of Sonic X. Seriously some of the voices on ther just annoy me.I've heard the japanese version is better,but for me I'll just stick with the old school Sonic games
Sonic X was always horrible, regardless of which version you watch.

...You sound like you're complaining about this...
Sorry, but I don't get any kicks off of highschool girls, much less anime ones.

CATS THAT ARE SAMURAIS THAT SERVE PIZZA.

Golly, I oughta make a show called Pirate Taco Sharks, in japanese animation! That oughta be a great hit!
If you actually watched it, you'd know that the show's more liked for the fact that the dub is self-aware of itself and is more among the lines of a parody dub (also due to the show being given to the dubbers with absolutely zero audio and scripts).

Gentleman Skeleton

Queen's Blade and Fairy Fail.

RLinksoul

For once, I can't immediately accuse Haruhi Suzumiya, cause there's a worse anime out there. I give you... Samurai Gun.

13 episodes of stereotypically evil dudes murdering and torturing nameless women who's chests are all bigger than their heads, and a bland protagonist who breaks his Rurouni Kenshin vow once an episode to avenge their deaths. The action's not even that good.