• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absolute Worst Anime of All Time

Taichi

I've seen a couple of bad anime, but I can't quite say one in specific.

Anyway, list tiem!
Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds [Oh c'mon guys, I don't care about the plot, card games on motorcycles is enough]
So yeah.

If you didn't like Yugioh 5ds just because it had duels on motorcycles, that's just being really shallow. Its has a good plot, blood, a hero that can actually lose at any moment. Opinion based, its the best Yugioh yet.

And my list is currently the hellspawn of Yugioh and Beyblade, Bakugan.

GalladeX

If you didn't like Yugioh 5ds just because it had duels on motorcycles, that's just being really shallow. Its has a good plot, blood, a hero that can actually lose at any moment. Opinion based, its the best Yugioh yet.

Bakugan is okay, in my opinion. *Watches an episode* Never mind. Dubbers suck. Bye bye Bakugan.

"Ummm...NaRUTo is THE koOLESt"

"ICHIGO Is MA BOyzzz!!!!!!!!"

"Haruhi is LEIK THE BETZ....."

"POKEshiPPING FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!(.0 Dawn and lIKE PIKACHU SHOULD GETZ MARried cause they like SMIle aLOTS "

Take your pick.

Swap NaRUTo for gAAra, ICHIGO for KAIEN, dunno who Haruhi is, and take out the POKE and put in ADVANCE, and I'm cool.

Back to discussion, I watched one episode of the Hikaru No Go anime dub and I was like "Akira...I know why you're so sad. Your voice got butchered."

DiamondTrader001

Shiny Collector
Bleach=RAPE
Shippuden=Epic

For those that say these suck can die in a hole

Jb

Tsun in the streets
You obviously did that to say it because you can right?

To tell u the truth i think bleach is and ok show

As for naruto...............

Anyway the plot keeps changing that why tis so "hard" to follow. First the plot was naruto trying to become hokage, then it was trying to get sauske back, then it was he is some "child of destiny", then it went back to finding saskue, and now its like WTF they dont even show naruto anymore, its all about that crying B/tch sasuke. they should change the series name to saskue. And all the side characters that got development are either dead or has been reduce to non exsistent/damsel in destrese assholes just to move the plot(whatever that is...) along to the next stage of Bullsh/t.

So.. u prefer a orange ninja that gathers a random team to chase a random guy for 2eps just to kill him or be his friend, while sakura thinks she can do something but ends up being someomes b!tch, every filler fight the same, get his azz kick, friends get beat up, enemy taunts him, he gets mad, shouts about becomming hokage and bringing saskue back, then used 9tails chakra to beat down the enemey before help comes. Naruto sucks and is overated, Belive it!(yeah i went there)

I'm amazed no one here has mentioned "Ragnarok the Animation"

..although, I suppose that unless you've played the game, its fail cannot be understood.

Buizelster

Bleach=RAPE
Shippuden=Epic

Oh wow a NaruTard with no taste. Like that's new.

Seriously go read or watch an actual good series that isn't about a bunch of homosexual ninja's.

Oh and make sure that unlike Bleach it actually has a plot to engross you in.

GalladeX

Seriously go read or watch an actual good series that isn't about a bunch of homosexual ninja's.

Mk. When did this turn into a "your anime sucks, read ----". There's this thing they invented.
It's called personal preference.

And Battle B'Daman is getting my vote.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker

Um... I think that's a little rude. I've never seen the usefulness of suggesting new series to fans by insulting them and stereotyping them because of the show they like.

DiamondTrader001

Shiny Collector

Well what stuff do you watch Mr. I know everything about anime?

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Back to discussion, I watched one episode of the Hikaru No Go anime dub and I was like "Akira...I know why you're so sad. Your voice got butchered."

I think I heard Akira's dub voice along with Hikaru's, but I erased it from my memory thanks to the horrible-ness of it. HnG's dub isn't something I would want to go through for 24 minutes. Poor Akira.

Bleach=RAPE
Shippuden=Epic

Those do suck now. :S Though, Shippuden anyways sucked since the last good part was Sasuke vs Naruto fight when he left and that's also when I stopped caring.

But, before I can suggest any good anime (in my opinion), what genre do you like?

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.

The execution is fine, but just the main theme is rather bad.

I agree with Beyblade and Bakugan, but what Yugioh in particular? There's quite a bit.

Taichi

The execution is fine, but just the main theme is rather bad.

I agree with Beyblade and Bakugan, but what Yugioh in particular? There's quite a bit.

Oh no, you misunderstood.
I like Yugioh and Beyblade. I was saying my current list was just Bakugan itself, which looks like the demonchild of Yugioh and Beyblade. Thats what I meant to say.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
Oh no, you misunderstood.
I like Yugioh and Beyblade. I was saying my current list was just Bakugan itself, which looks like the demonchild of Yugioh and Beyblade. Thats what I meant to say.

Oooh.

I still didn't like Beyblade. Bakugan sucks, but I like its merchandising.
By the way...your username is what I think it is, right?

Buizelster

Well what stuff do you watch Mr. I know everything about anime?

I read a whole lot of stuff One Piece, Detective Conan, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Konjiki no Gash Bell, Higurashi/Umineko no naku koro ni, King of Braves GaoGaiGar, Lupin III, Cromartie High School, Hayate the Combat Butler, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Heck I'm even thinking of reading D-Gray Man and Kengou Banchou since I hear they're great.

But if you're looking for real epic manly stuff. Then might I suggest this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUXG5AdAqmI

One of the greatest shounen's ever made.

Oh and also read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before you go around wanking Naruto as being epic. You obviously don't know **** about what true epicness is.

Mk. When did this turn into a "your anime sucks, read ----". There's this thing they invented.
It's called personal preference.

Since the very first page?

Um... I think that's a little rude. I've never seen the usefulness of suggesting new series to fans by insulting them and stereotyping them because of the show they like.

I see because telling people to go to hell if you don't think Naruto is the greatest thing ever is totally not rude.

Last edited:

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I see because telling people to go to hell if you don't think Naruto is the greatest thing ever is totally not rude.

Did I say that?

How about being the bigger man? Setting the good example? If you respond to hostility with worse hostility, then no one's going to ever be playing nice. If you try to be polite, you might be surprised at the response you get.

Mupen64 Man

Hitmonlee
I don't really like the Legend of Zelda anime, It was just way too weird and odd looking. Also, on like the first episode or two Link just had to say "Im so hungry I can eat an Octorock!" That instantly turned me off for that anime.

RickHoenn

Banned
I think Naruto is the worst, it sucks so much, i just can't stand this ****.