• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Absolute Worst Anime of All Time

Buizelster

Did I say that?

How about being the bigger man? Setting the good example? If you respond to hostility with worse hostility, then no one's going to ever be playing nice. If you try to be polite, you might be surprised at the response you get.

Kinda sounded like it.

But I guess I see your point. I can't help it that I get hot-headed sometimes. I just forget sometimes that the people I antagonize are... what 12? I suppose I should be a little nicer.

Then again kids these days are getting quite an attitude.

GalladeX

Nope. It's not, I just like the name Taichi is all.
It has nothing to do with Digimon, which everyone thinks it does. lol

Oh xD

I think Naruto is the worst, it sucks so much, i just can't stand this ****.

Fair enough. But why? There has to be a reason. Maybe you don't like the voice actors, or the theme? Just don't go "I hate this **** this is **** Naruto is ****"

Don't get me wrong, I was okay with the original season of Battle B'Daman. It was somewhat well-handled, good character development from Yamato and Grey, but the later parts and second arc-thingy. Ugh. The new part -which is cancelled- had those horribly handled Strike Shots. Voice Actors in the second part were horrible.

DiamondTrader001

Shiny Collector
Kinda sounded like it.

But I guess I see your point. I can't help it that I get hot-headed sometimes. I just forget sometimes that the people I antagonize are... what 12? I suppose I should be a little nicer.

Then again kids these days are getting quite an attitude.

-_- are you serious? 12? dude im 15

GalladeX

Then it also makes u a dumbass because you replied to my post,anyway I put up pretty good reasons why I don't like the shows I put.

How about both of you are dumbasses and we get on topic?

Bakugan 1'st series= Okay, 7/10
Bakugan 2'nd series= Holy crap. 3/10
It was horrible. Ace was supposebly some badboy, but he got no character development. The idea was cool, but they didn't pull it off.

I don't really like the Legend of Zelda anime, It was just way too weird and odd looking. Also, on like the first episode or two Link just had to say "Im so hungry I can eat an Octorock!" That instantly turned me off for that anime.

.....You mean the cut-scenes from the hilarious Philips CD-i Legend of Zelda games?

Shadow_Mew

The Fire Within
Bakugan D: FAIL

MrPostman

Viceroy
If this topic is so dumb, why'd you post in it and then insult everybody who posted here? Find a new thread to inhabit.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I think we all agreed Bakugan sucks hard. Let's stop repeating it now.

Personally, I found Black Blood Brothers to be bad as it got boring pretty quickly and didn't feel like it was going anywhere. Then there's Ikki Tousen... It's Bad, more or less. I mean it's watchable, but only if you turn your brain off because I got confused really FAST trying to keep up and I still can't remember most of the names.

Last edited:

BellGoRiiing

Loves Eureka. :p
All anime..............ok not really, lol...I don't really watch anime that much so I don't really have a worse. Guess I'll go with the popular Naruto/Inuyasha choices, I dunno never watched them, lol.