• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Acceleration Raichu deck Unlimited format

hellfighter

Pokemon
Pikachu HS/SS x3
Raichu with thunder bolt 100 HS/SS x2
Mareep call of legends x2
fluffy x2 call of legends
amphrose x1 call of legends
Electabuzz x2 Boundaries Crossed
Electrictivire x1 Boundaries crossed
Tynamo x3 noble victories
Eelektrik x2 noble victories
Zekrom x1 Black and White bolt strike and out rage
Tornadus x1 hurricane and energy wheel

Trainers
Billx2
Professor elms training method x1
Cilanx1
Gust of wind x 2
Bianca
Pokemon communication x3
Energy search x2
Switch x2
Energy switch x1
Energy retrieval x1
Fisherman x1
Plus power
Pokemon collector
Level ball
N
Professor oaks new theory
Dual Ball
Interviewers question
Great Ball
Black Belt

Lighting energy x14

Raichu and electivire are the main attackers. Amphrose and Eelitrick are there to use Aceleration bolt and the Pokemon power Dynamotor to charge up raichu's Thunder Bolt and Electivires electriwave and shock wave. Tornados and energy switch are there to move around energy.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
This is like uber terrible because of the 1 of cards and no BTS or rare candy, I'd personally play 4 professor oak, one of the best card's in unlimited lets you go through a lot of cards in you're deck yes but it gives you an advantage in that sense, aslo uxie legends awakening is really good as well. +10 points for the pokemon line, but if you can get you're hands on it, raichu lv. X lets you double tap for 80 or 80 then 100.

Also electirvie from secret wonders or magnezone prime...hehehe (I'd rather go with electivire just so you can get the energy back, yes its flippy but its really worth it).

last thing, if you really want to make this deck beefy, 4-4 dynamotor, hehehe, I think you inspired me.

Last edited: