• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Accidents that you have experienced/witnessed

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
Just today I went for a walk and across the street some kid was riding his bike and fell face first on the road.

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Today, while riding out of my local basketball park on my bike, I hit a gate.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
When I was 5, I witnessed one of the neighbors come into the subdivision, and I guess they didn't see my cousin and she ran her over with the car.

LUCKILY,

My cousin had no major injuries. She was sent to the hospital, and got to come home within the next two days. :)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Many Car Crash but no fatalities.

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I was pushing a plastic cart when I was a baby and my fingernail got ripped off.

When I went to daycare once me and my friend were playing around and she shoved me off a table causing a split lip.

When I was 5-6 I learning how to ride a bike when I crashed into a thornbush. Good thing I was wearing sunglasses.

I was sledding down a big hill when I bumped into a rock and hit my head on some ice.

I was biking with my friend once when we crashed into each other and I skinned my left hand. You could see the bone D:
I haven't seen anything super bad like car accidents or anything but I have seen several injuries:
Like in the third grade two boys were playing around when a bullentin board fell on one of them. When he went over to the teacher his hair was a bit red.(He had blonde hair)
A girl jumped off a slide once and landed on the blacktop and skinned her elbow.

JnrDingo

The wise JnrDingo
hmm.... many accidents in my time.

when I was a kid, i always used to get my fingers jammed into car doors, im lucky my fingers wernt broken.

When I was 3, I had sleepomnia. I couldnt sleep for more than half an hour without suffocating. I eventually got my tonsils removed.

When I was 7 I was chasing a tennis ball, and hit the right back corner of a 'ute' tray, this split my head open and I had 3 stitches.

exactly a year later, I was riding my bike, it had a wobbly wheel and I fell off of it onto the road which was just freshly laid with jaggered rocks (f*** you council) I had to get 7 stitches in my shoulder.

When i was 13 I almost broke my leg when I fell off my bike and jammed it in the frame.

When i was 15, i was almost blinded by a flower being thrown at me (yeah wierd, but hurt like f***)

Just a few weeks ago, i was playing paintball with a few mates of mine, in his backyard, he somehow aquired a paintball gun set and we were at his farm. I had accidently knocked one of my opponents out. BUT as he fell down, the gun discharged and a paintball hit me in the sack. I was down for 10 minutes crying because it hurt that much.

I have also witnessed a friend of mine be killed when a truck had flattened his car. i was also in an accident where my mum ran a red light and hit someone.

I also was skimming rocks at a lake once (small lake) i managed to skim the whole 100m wide lake and I ended up hitting my mate at the other side in the sack LOL

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Let me see:

When I was a baby, my mom went to hit my brother, ended up accidentally hitting me.

Also, whenever I open a soda can, my finger bleeds like hell.

My brother pushed me down the stairs when I was four.

My brother (lulzy) broke a window with his fist. Ended up getting arrested. Is it wrong that he's a teenager now?

My brother fell down the steps to my front door, ended up getting stitches in his knee.

My brother, when he was two (I wasn't born), he nearly got ran over by a truck.

My brother got his head stuck in a BK fence one time. The bad part is, the BK is right next to a railroad. A train never came.

I was playing softball in gym. Some kid hit the catcher in the knee with a steel bat.

I got into a fight with my brother, I ended up getting kicked in the back & ribs.

I accidentally hit my sack with the Wii Remote while playing CoD.

My brother almost got a restraining order at an ex-friend's house.

Weird that both of us are still alive, eh?

pokedexg

Wely mom was taking me to the dentist and the rds
wete nad. Car slipped on ice. Ok

Jutumu

the lolwut trainer
you know those metal bared dome things. i was climbing one and it was a little wet from the morning dew and i slip and busted my balls. didnt feel to good.

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Driving on the motorway and a car hit us from the side, at around 120mph, we nearly careered off a hill, but my dad's ninja skills saved us, the worst injury was a broken arm from my brother, my dad's ribs were bruised and my jaw hurt like s***.

Also i hit my head in infants, causing it to bleed like hell, i dripped blood on the floor, went to hospital, they did nothing, just put a bandage on it and sent me on ma way.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
I was in a minor car crash. Came out with just a bruise (and I was the worst injured).

A guy in Irish College ran into a wall and broke both his knee caps.

M1SDREAVUS

Shiny Addict
I was hit by a drunk driver on the downhill side of an incline about four years ago. It was very icy out, as well. My car was completely totaled, and I had hit my head hard enough that I passed out/bled all over the place.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
It wasn't really an accident, but I saw some guy spin a 180 and still survive. He looked perfectly sane and not drunk. Must've been…

PokemonTrainerKaden

I was driving down the highway when a car lost control and barrel rolled several feet. It skid hit the divider and then flipped over several times.

PokemonTrainerKaden

You drove a car by accident? Did you tripp and land in the driver's seat and drop the keys into the ignition?

He said he drove BY a car meaning next to a car. so he obviously wasnt driving.

I've seen my sister play on a folding chair... and crack her chin open...

I've seen someone trip and fall down a steep hill

my brother the other day fell into a pond, and my dad had to fish him out literally by the seat of his pants... on my brother's birthday.

seen my mom slip on some ice and bruise her tailbone

sen a kid fall of the bleachers

seen a kid tackled into a gatorade container

watched my sister get knocked down by a rouge wave (which I then had to go save, because everybody else was up the beach)

and that's all that comes to mind, by family is quite clumsy, can't you tell?