• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ace Attorney series

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Capcom knows that we want Ace Attorney Investigations 2...and that's all you need to know.

Picked up Apollo Justice last night. I have been trying to expand my game catalog since I have all of the Layton series and Pokemon series I want. I have been interested in this series for a while, but the games are very hard to find at a decent price. Seems like all the games past the original Ace Attorney are above market price.

Luckily, the WiiWare versions are cheaper...unless you don't like those.

I love this series..i would say that the 3rd Ace Attourny game is in my Top ten Favorite Games..one more thing..*&6% YOU DAHILA!!!!!!!!!

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective

ForgottenPearl

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sorry if I bumped an old thread, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't make a second topic for this.

...So... Got some news to share.

The physical release of PW: DD is never going to happen.

“In response to fan feedback we looked into a western physical release of Dual Destinies but from the beginning of the project, one of our goals has been to bring the game to the western market much more quickly than we have been able to in the past,” Eshiro stated. “As text adventures, the Ace Attorney games require a lot of time for localization, so we really moved the proverbial mountains and had a lot of people work very hard to get the text localized as quickly as possible—while of course maintaining the high quality level fans are accustomed to.”

“As part of this, we made the decision to release on digital only in the west in order to take manufacturing time out of the equation and allow the release date to be as early as possible. So the answer is, no, Dual Destinies will be a digital download-only release in the west.”

Abstinence Pistols

Sorry if I bumped an old thread, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't make a second topic for this.

...So... Got some news to share.

The physical release of PW: DD is never going to happen.

“In response to fan feedback we looked into a western physical release of Dual Destinies but from the beginning of the project, one of our goals has been to bring the game to the western market much more quickly than we have been able to in the past,” Eshiro stated. “As text adventures, the Ace Attorney games require a lot of time for localization, so we really moved the proverbial mountains and had a lot of people work very hard to get the text localized as quickly as possible—while of course maintaining the high quality level fans are accustomed to.”

“As part of this, we made the decision to release on digital only in the west in order to take manufacturing time out of the equation and allow the release date to be as early as possible. So the answer is, no, Dual Destinies will be a digital download-only release in the west.”
I understand their reasoning, but that kind of bites. I'd still rather pay 30 dollars for a digital game than 40 for a physical one, though, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I've only ever played the first Phoenix Wright game, but it was great fun. I do plan on catching up with the franchise eventually.

One thing that has me curious, though, is that the English release of the new game is going to be rated M. I haven't been able to find anything anywhere explaining why, though. Is there really that much of a dramatic shift, or are the cases just a bit more graphic?

KikoKo

Chrom ♥
The game uses anime cutscenes, and a few cases is like the first game where you see the murderer, killing the person.
So I guess it is due to that

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails

Recon

Seems like they kept his UMVC3 VA. I'm fine with this, it's grown on me.

Shadow XD001

Played the demo for Dual Destinies and it was great! I have the HD Collection on my iPhone but haven't bought the rest of the games yet. It comes with the first two turnabouts on the first game for free. i plan to buy the rest soon. It's only about $17 for all of them.

Tyrantrum

I am going to get the newest Ace Attorney game. However I don't get why the newest one is rated 'M' when the previous ones were rated 'T'.