• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ace of Abra (Redux)

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
^ Whoa, how did that happen? hahaha, Gotta love them. Seriously, more people should be posting here. :)

Last edited:

Power464646

The game
On page 1 I noticed "Ash sux".

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I believe I've told you this before, as has everyone else, but I remember this comic from before too.

I don't remember much of the old comic, but this is well drawn and fun too read. I like the little touches too, like Jynx's fondest memory being the dream world.

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
This is really funny! I like your drawing style, too - the people and Pokémon are all really expressive.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Good to see that you're back man. I haven't found time to read your comics more (so many distractions and obligations) but as always, nice job on the new comics. Great as usual and that random comic's pretty funny too. haha.