• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ace of Abra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Ace of Abra(PG-13)

;063;;063;;063;

Ace of Abra-updates Sunday and Thursday

Sick of sprited Pokemon comics? Sick of lovey friendship and moralistic Pokemon stuff? Interested in a perverted Abra, and a slightly twisted outlook towards the Pokemon world?

Then check out the link above!

And...ya know...views and opinions are much appreciated too. Thank you. ^_^

;063;;063;;063;

</shameless plugging>

EDIT: Added a rating to it.

This comic contains sexual innuendo, a perverted Abra, and on occasion questionable language.

Disclaimer: AbraAce will not be held responsible, nor does he encourage, you fleeing the country to avoid paying rent. Generally speaking this is illegal and can lead to you getting butt sexed in jail. Avoid it. Thank you for your time.

-Ace

Last edited:

Goatman56

Paras is the shiz!
Well I already read this a Pixelated Empire. Some of them are funny but not all. But overall I like your style.

Infinity

Gone...
Hah, about time another drawn comic hit these boards. The art is rather nice and it is definitely a fresh taste around here.

I can definitely foresee your popularity soar here.

*$hinydragonite*

Back after 1 year+
hehehe! :p i didn't notice there was an archive. Comic #27 is so freakin' hilarious! Is that blood shooting out of the bugcatcher's nose?

Modem X

Oh Snap....
This is so hilarious I love numer 27. Quote: Bra Attack of whatever. Anyway ill be keeping an eye on you.
Ross

Saorio

Mario+Sonic=Saorio
Awesome! I've been reading your comics sice you posted it up on gaiaonline.com and they're really, really good!

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Nice comic, I like the drawing style. That Abra looks kinda like a Shiny Abra, though. Meh, they look almost the same anyway. Keep it up, I don't have anything to whine about.

Other then the fact that your sig pic is too big!11!!13`

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Altered my sig. Was unaware of size restrictions. :(

Thanks all. I hope to continue to make these comics for the few years(I'm pretty dedicated when I enjoy something). ^_^

Bling King

Doesn't post often
Your comic is freaky and odd, but it's cool. My favorite comic is the first one.

deoxys145

Ring Ring Ring!
Dude, I love this comic! i shall check it EVERY DAY because of its awesomeness. Your art style is cool and this is one of the few comics that are actually funny. Keep up the good work.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
deoxys145 said:
Dude, I love this comic! i shall check it EVERY DAY because of its awesomeness. Your art style is cool and this is one of the few comics that are actually funny. Keep up the good work.
He said it updates on Sunday and Thursday... So, unless you want to read it every day, there's not much point for that...

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Well...the comic's finally reaching Chapter 3! Finally. And you can check everyday if you want, but chances are there will be few updates between the update days of Thursday and Sunday.

I admire your enthusiasm tho.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
A title page! Well... Umm... Nice title page. I was actually expecting Abra to dream of a Gardevoir or something, Jynx are kinda scary. >_>

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I really like the style of your comic! Especially those "seethrough" Pokeballs are cool..
Did it take long till you could draw like this?

Saorio

Mario+Sonic=Saorio
Hey! That Jynx is sexy! And Abra finds all (female) Pokemon beautiful!

Bling King

Doesn't post often
Neopolis said:
A title page! Well... Umm... Nice title page. I was actually expecting Abra to dream of a Gardevoir or something, Jynx are kinda scary. >_>

Sorry, once you go black (purple?) you never go back. He won't have anything other than dark females now.

Dang, if they sleep on the grass in some kind of mess, they're dang poor.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
FireHead Hank said:
I really like the style of your comic! Especially those "seethrough" Pokeballs are cool..
Did it take long till you could draw like this?

Hmm...It's hard to pinpoint that down. I've been drawing for a while now, and am an Animation student at current. So that's helped my art somewhat.

I think the easiest way to put it down tho is when I got into One Piece. Reading the Manga really made me want to draw comics again, so about three years.

And I took the see through idea off of Pokemon Adventures manga. I like to mix the game, the comics, the anime and my own ideas together.

Abra's basically attracted to all female Pokemon. Most noticeably Pokemon in his breeding catogary and ones with breasts(so Jynx and Nidoqueen, mainly...Gardevoir and Kirlia will most likely get hit on too tho).

And a few people over at the site have spotted some dodgy innuendoes within this picture. They were unintentional, but they are indeed there...

See if you can spot them. ^-^

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Neopolis said:

._. Weird...

But anyways, this might take a while (the loading I mean...) >.>

But I like this comic, the way it has been drawn and everything... XD

Though there might be some teen stuff (maybe this should be rated PG-13 or something), it's still pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.