• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ace trainer

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Pokepeople who look like real life people

The female ace trainer in black and White 2 looks a lot like Hatsune Miku. Am I the only one who sees that?

EDIT:
Ok I renamed the topic.

So now, this topic is to post trainers in pokemon, that means any game, manga or anime episode who look like people in real life, it can be a friend or a pop star or someone from another movie or anime or cartoon.

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

Maybe this should go in the Questions Thread... or maybe you can make this, "The Similarities Between In-Game Trainers and Real People."

About the answer to this question, I do not know who Hatsune Miku is, sorry.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Just any female ace trainer in the game. There are lots in the victory road.
And here's miku, pop sensation in Japan: Miku.jpg

Maybe this should go in the Questions Thread... or maybe you can make this, "The Similarities Between In-Game Trainers and Real People."

About the answer to this question, I do not know who Hatsune Miku is, sorry.
Ok I renamed the topic

Last edited:

Ditto B1tch

cantavanda, I see her blue hair as just a coincidence.

So, if the hair of the Ace Trainer were blondie, you would assume that she was based on Britney Spears? I don't think so...

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
So now, this topic is to post trainers in pokemon, that means any game, manga or anime episode who look like people in real life, it can be a friend or a pop star or someone from another movie or anime or cartoon.

Actually the Veteran trainer sprites of bw are based on Game Feak member Shigeki Morimoto. Also, the Hiker sprites are based on Game Freak member Nishino.
Infact you get to battle these guys in the GF head office at Castelia City, and these sprites used for their in game counter parts.